• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Without getting too much into the recent events, one thing that comes up because of LeBron's "sit across from" comments, and is understandably a concern in the "disinviting speakers" era, is the idea that he simply won't listen to the other side altogether.

That's simply not true. LeBron is close with Spencer Hawes and they have frequently debated current events and such respectfully.

Is there a link to a video or a transcript of this happening? I'd love to see it.

Lebron just run for president so you can debate trump.

If the lakers are garbage by the all star break....

Like seventh to nine seed material with Lebron going full max every night...

What are the chances that he forces a trade back to Cleveland by the all star break.

I actually think it’s a realistic scenario and one that probably plays in Lebrons head even now.

There’s no guarantees that just because they have Lebron they’ll be super duper in a highly competitive western conference.

What are the chances that he forces a trade back to Cleveland by the all star break.

I actually think it’s a realistic scenario and one that probably plays in Lebrons head even now.

There’s no guarantees that just because they have Lebron they’ll be super duper in a highly competitive western conference.
Come on man, absolutely ZERO chance.

LeBron didn't go to L.A. to play basketball. I think he's going to play his ass off and gun for an MVP, but he cares more abut other things at this stage of his career.

And no, forcing his way back to Cleveland would be a horrible look for him.

Last edited:

I think the earliest he forces his way out is next year after the first tier of free agents sign. If the Lakers miss out of the stars they are shooting for and they don't make any of the right moves in season, I could see it being a realization point for LeBron. I'm not sure he forces his way back to Cleveland unless Sexton looks real good and we some how reload assets while someone like Cedi or Nance takes a big step forward.

Still it's hard to see him coming back. I wouldn't hold out any hope he comes back in his career. Alot has to go wrong and I think the Lakers will have to be depleted of assets. Also remember he doesn't have a no trade clause. Do the Lakers do him a favor and trade him to his choice of destinations or buy him out so he can go wherever he wants. Someone would give up good assets for 2 years of LeBron.

Kevin Love's "LeBron is playing chess" quote is all you need to know in order to answer this question. LBJ doesn't care about this season. This season's goals:
  • Win MVP
  • Build a positive culture
  • Continue to develop Springhill Ent.
They've got a plan in place for the 2019 free agency period. He's done the math and read the league - the Warriors are at risk of separation, right at the time he's best positioned to build his latest superteam in LA.

He's not going anywhere, at least until Bronny Jr. enters the league.

If u guys get a chance...Read the lakers forum Lebron thread.

What a bunch of cucks.

All that fanbase did was try to bring him down before and now you read stuff like:

“3-6 finals record needs to be looked at with context. Getting to the finals is better than losing in the first round! Getting to the finals in 2007 and 2018 Are among his greatest accomplishments! Stats show he is deadly in crunch time!” Blah blah blah etc...

What a 180 they pulled over the summer. Now they sound like us the last 4 years :chuckle:

If u guys get a chance...Read the lakers forum Lebron thread.

What a bunch of cucks.

All that fanbase did was try to bring him down before and now you read stuff like:

“3-6 finals record needs to be looked at with context. Getting to the finals is better than losing in the first round! Getting to the finals in 2007 and 2018 Are among his greatest accomplishments! Stats show he is deadly in crunch time!” Blah blah blah etc...

What a 180 they pulled over the summer. Now they sound like us the last 4 years :chuckle:
People who act like finals losses are scarlet letters and the worst thing for a player to have on his résumé are dumb as fuck. It defies all logic, but somehow the media has beaten it into people's heads.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."