• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Snook just went IN on ESPN, also provided some more info on the Herman's

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10211928345472867&id=1498798014

I feel like that was Snook defending his story and credibility. It doesn’t take a genius to know ESPN has gone down the tank in the last 5-10 years as they move towards the talking head/debate style, say something crazy, get clicks/views. I get they are supposed to be “world wide leader”, that not how sports media is anymore in this day and age.

How about we just wait to hear what they investigation finds before we jump to final conclusions about the case. There’s information that hasn’t come out from McMurphy or Snook that neither knew about. And we’ll hope to find out once they release final verdict.

I feel like that was Snook defending his story and credibility. It doesn’t take a genius to know ESPN has gone down the tank in the last 5-10 years as they move towards the talking head/debate style, say something crazy, get clicks/views. I get they are supposed to be “world wide leader”, that not how sports media is anymore in this day and age.

How about we just wait to hear what they investigation finds before we jump to final conclusions about the case. There’s information that hasn’t come out from McMurphy or Snook that neither knew about. And we’ll hope to find out once they release final verdict.

Disagree nothing wrong with the man pointing out how ESPIN has been since the first minute of when the story broke. You can't have it both way's ESPIN. So they talk about McMurphy's findings and make them like the gospel. However, never mention anything about Snook? That my friend is called today's MSM. Wanting you to believe and think what THEY ONLY think. If you don't see this, I don't know what to say for you then.

DkvM4mCWwAEXqsv.jpg:large

Taking the high road????

7exo5l0.gif

dont give a fuck. Just let me know if Meyer reported accordingly

(Not directed at lost by any means but this is a fucking circus l)

Brad Koffel
5 hrs ·
PREDICTION: there is no smoking gun to fire Coach Meyer or Gene Smith; OSU announces tomorrow; and all sports coaches & athletes have to go through domestic abuse / #MeToo sensitivity training. I have no specific info not publicly available - just my guess.

Zach Smith's attorney.

Snook said Monday which goes beyond the 14 day announcement from two weeks ago.

Snook said Monday which goes beyond the 14 day announcement from two weeks ago.

Investigation will be complete tomorrow and the panel will submit their findings to Drake— 14 days.

Drake then takes the weekend to mull over the findings and possible sanctions with the board. Announces findings and any possible punishment on Monday. Pretty standard....

Brad Koffel
5 hrs ·
PREDICTION: there is no smoking gun to fire Coach Meyer or Gene Smith; OSU announces tomorrow; and all sports coaches & athletes have to go through domestic abuse / #MeToo sensitivity training. I have no specific info not publicly available - just my guess.

Zach Smith's attorney.
What good does him making a public statement like this do?

Thoughts on Drake’s comments? Don’t see how you can do anything except speculate.

As if this whole situation hasn't been weird enough, there now appear to be credible rumors out there that Zach Smith was banging an administrative assistant for the football program back in 2015. She was reassigned to a new department and then left Ohio State altogether back in 2016. Her now ex-husband had been going scorched earth on Twitter for the last few years with regards to the football program, the athletic department and university as a whole but deleted his account last night.

Start reading here: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/foru.../conspiracy-theorist-or-legit#comment-3618811

As if this whole situation hasn't been weird enough, there now appear to be credible rumors out there that Zach Smith was banging an administrative assistant for the football program back in 2015. She was reassigned to a new department and then left Ohio State altogether back in 2016. Her now ex-husband had been going scorched earth on Twitter for the last few years with regards to the football program, the athletic department and university as a whole but deleted his account last night.

Start reading here: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/foru.../conspiracy-theorist-or-legit#comment-3618811

Classic.

You gotta think Zach Smith's opening line would be, "So ya into receiving?"

Through all this, it’s apparent Zach Smith is a piece of work. Wow

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."