• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Cleveland Browns Off Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
With all due respect, if Dez was willing to be a 3rd or 4th option on passing downs...he probably would already be signed.

Dude freaks out when he doesnt have the ball. Who is to say he wont do it again this year if TyGod or Baker dont feed him the ball?

Gonna be a real problem, imo.

What if Dez decides he wants to be top dog and pulls a Hannibal Lector on Gordon and stokes his worst fears and anxieties driving him into relapse or otherwise forces him into rehab?

Evidently he's an asshole and assholes are like that.

Because they clearly arent from seattle....

Dicks is awesome.

What a bag of dicks may look like

4100e79fcad6e85b52a0835d4b58ba43.jpg

They are better than In-N-Out.

And they are open until 2:00 AM on the weekend evenings. So good after bar crawling.

If there's one thing that will make Dez okay with less touches, it's a 1 year prove it deal. This should end well.

If there's one thing that will make Dez okay with less touches, it's a 1 year prove it deal. This should end well.

Or, you can look at it as, part of that "prove it deal" is proving he can also be a team first guy and not a me first guy. That he can be a solid #2 or 3 option for a team without being a locker room cancer.

We have so much space, what’s the negative to doing this. If he is a distraction you cut him. To me it’s a good high risk/ high reward. He is only 29, and I think with Hanley’s offense there will be a ton of opportunities for these guys.

In-N-Out is ok. I don't get the fascination with that place.

It has always been a little overrated, but the quality of the meat at the price is the selling point. Your body will pay for a Jack n' the Box run a few hours later but an In n' Out shit is firm. Plus, they added avocado to the menu about two months ago, which is nice.

We have so much space, what’s the negative to doing this. If he is a distraction you cut him. To me it’s a good high risk/ high reward. He is only 29, and I think with Hanley’s offense there will be a ton of opportunities for these guys.

I guess one negative would be that he poisons the locker room before you eventually cut him. It's not like the second he says anything negative to someone, John Dorsey will get some alert on his phone and immediately cut him. He can easily become a problem in the locker room for a few weeks before they cut him.

In-N-Out is ok. I don't get the fascination with that place.

It's good, but the allure probably comes from it being regional. It's a thing that the people to have it think, "This is ours." The people who don't have it think, "Hey I want that too!"

People did the same thing with Yeungling beer when it wasn't sold in certain states. I thought it was so good at first before realizing it was just as crappy tasting as most of the other domestics.

It's good, but the allure probably comes from it being regional. It's a thing that the people to have it think, "This is ours." The people who don't have it think, "Hey I want that too!"

People did the same thing with Yeungling beer when it wasn't sold in certain states. I thought it was so good at first before realizing it was just as crappy tasting as most of the other domestics.

Pennsylvania also has some of the most asinine alcohol laws I've ever experienced. So if you basically need to know a secret handshake to have a six pack in your own fridge, you think a Yeungling black and tan is straight from heaven.

Anyways, I don't understand the Dez Bryant panic. I get that he is looking like a Dwayne Bowe level signing. There's a good chance he doesn't bounce back from his decline. The difference here is that when Bowe signed, he was expected to be a #1 receiver who ended up getting on the field as often as a third or fourth receiver. If Bryant provides insurance to the guys who we hope have their heads on straight, that's about where his talent level is right now. Coaches just need to make him aware of that role from the beginning. There will be injuries, and I assure you that if they don't sign Bryant, there will be a time this season where you may wish they did. As soon as some other team has their "Keenan Allen Moment" where a #1 receiver is out for the season, you can be sure Dez's agent will get the call.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."