• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Preseason Week 2 | Bills @ Browns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hope it's more than just playing against practice squad players

Tbh, he looked good in the first half too.

It's all moot though. Hyde looked spectacular

We should throw in Myles Garrett just for the fuck of it. I wanna see him dismantle an entire team.

I hope it's more than just playing against practice squad players

This is true but if anything I hope it gives him a bit of confidence. The guy has the tools and he just needs to have the confidence to commit.

refs are in preseason mode too. Unacceptable.

It doesnt matter because it's just preseason, but blown coverages, penalties and poor clock management cost this team the game. Same thing has happened for 3 years.

What was the only constant for those 3 years.

It doesnt matter because it's just preseason

Should’ve just stopped here.

Inthe preseason, Once the starters go out, the only thing that matters is individual performances. Grading the coaching, scheme, and discipline based on units full of guys who won’t make the team or would never all be on the field at the same time together is 100% a waste of time.

Tyrod is a rock solid middle of the pack QB, but I'm pretty much convinced Mayfield could handle being the starting QB right now.

Good problem to have I guess.

So this game should the fake debate that there is competition for the 2nd QB position. Stanton looked awful.

It doesnt matter because it's just preseason, but blown coverages, penalties and poor clock management cost this team the game. Same thing has happened for 3 years.

What was the only constant for those 3 years.
Josh Gordon's preseason absence?

Tyrod is a rock solid middle of the pack QB, but I'm pretty much convinced Mayfield could handle being the starting QB right now.

Good problem to have I guess.

Just wait until Tyrod loses 2 in a row. Baker will be called for asap

There’s a really good chance the Browns will open 0-2 just based on opponents (Steelers, Saints).

If they lose both of those and then turnaround and lose to the Darnold led Jets on a short week, I could see Hue getting really antsy.

Baker will start as soon as Hue feels like his job is on the line. That's one area where I've moved from before preseason. Credit to Baker for looking more prepared than I expected.

I'm glad we lost. Being undefeated in the preseason is a curse. Working on things like the running game, the punting game, getting an extensive look at the bottom 30 players is more important. Using the game to get guys like Corbett the reps he needs. Working on weaknesses and getting tape on what they need to work on. Those are the only things that matter besides keeping players healthy.

Oh, and game threads suck as much as ever. LOL at all the people shitting all over Chub when he actually made huge strides forward this game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."