• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
LeBron James: Steph Curry makes LeBron playoff revelation ahead of La Lakers campaign

LeBron-James-1005077.jpg

The pair squared up at the end of Game 1 after an exchange of words but Curry has played down the incident.

James had inspired the Cavs to the final but Golden State Warriors had too much for them with a 4-0 whitewash.

But Curry insists the war of words was blown out of proportion.

"It was never going to spill over to that,” Curry told the The Bill Simmons Podcast.

“But it was an interesting moment ...I was hot because I was trying to finish out a possession, I think it was less than a minute left, I didn't see him coming over from the weak side so I tried to do a little soft scoop layup and he pinned it. Then he stared me down and he said something to me.

"And I was like, 'That's what we're really on right now? We're about to win and you're worried about mean-blocking my shot and talking trash?' And then the whole Tristan and Draymond thing happened and I went back up to him and I was like, 'Yo, what's up? Is this really what we're about right now?'

"And he was like, 'I gotta do that to make sure my teammates know I'm a mentor' and it's a part of his leadership and that type of deal. And I was like, 'I don't want to be the sacrificial lamb for your leadership.' (laughter). Come on man, that's messed up."

James has since moved to the Lakers in the biggest trade of the offseason as he looks to help the franchise rebuild.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/oth...-Steph-Curry-playoff-revelation-La-Lakers/amp

If u guys get a chance...Read the lakers forum Lebron thread.

What a bunch of cucks.

All that fanbase did was try to bring him down before and now you read stuff like:

“3-6 finals record needs to be looked at with context. Getting to the finals is better than losing in the first round! Getting to the finals in 2007 and 2018 Are among his greatest accomplishments! Stats show he is deadly in crunch time!” Blah blah blah etc...

What a 180 they pulled over the summer. Now they sound like us the last 4 years :chuckle:
I used to be all over there forums a few years ago before Kobe retired. All u saw were a bunch of LeBron memes and them calling him a crybaby all day long. They HATED him, because he threatened the Kobe goat talk. Fuck em all with no lube!

Kevin Love's "LeBron is playing chess" quote is all you need to know in order to answer this question. LBJ doesn't care about this season. This season's goals:
  • Win MVP
  • Build a positive culture
  • Continue to develop Springhill Ent.
They've got a plan in place for the 2019 free agency period. He's done the math and read the league - the Warriors are at risk of separation, right at the time he's best positioned to build his latest superteam in LA.

He's not going anywhere, at least until Bronny Jr. enters the league.

No, they're really not. Remember that Joe "Gavin Belson" Lacob can run a profit while paying repeater tax given the market they are in. I still don't think Klay or coward are leaving, and they can win without at least Son of Showtime anyway; also, I think their core players won't decline as fast as people think.

I used to be all over there forums a few years ago before Kobe retired. All u saw were a bunch of LeBron memes and them calling him a crybaby all day long. They HATED him, because he threatened the Kobe goat talk. Fuck em all with no lube!

From what I've seen it looks like LeBron skepticism is still in vogue for Purple & Gold Nation.

He can be a fan of two different teams, right?

yeah lmao let's act like it wasn't the best move to repair his reputation, while also being a good basketball move

no other title would have been as big for his legacy as the 2016 cavs one, none.

The minute wade broke down he was out just like he was out of Cleveland before the season started. Like Riley said he doesn’t need to run when it gets tough but he does that.

And the nonsense about coming home was all PR bs to sell to people

The minute wade broke down he was out just like he was out of Cleveland before the season started. Like Riley said he doesn’t need to run when it gets tough but he does that.

I'll take that every time if it brings a ring.

He’s a fucking panderer is what he is. Nothing more.
Yep. Appreciate everything he did. But saying this sort of stuff a month after he dumped the region for a west coast paradise and entertainment career is poor form.

It's possible both for him to make the best PR moves/turn tail when it gets tough, and simultaneously for 2016 to mean more than his other championships.

It's not mutually exclusive.

View: https://twitter.com/r0bato/status/1034644837881049089

ugh.

Look.

I understand that there are people on this very forum that have gone through very different life experiences than me.

There is no "but" to that. I'm some idiot that grew up in the 'burbs of Akron-Canton, I had a good family life and was in a very warm, welcoming community.

But there's something about this entire clip that rubs me the wrong way.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."