• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notice Bliss without the title with her.

Saw the same ad with the title.
Only makes sense for her to win tonight

Don't get why they would even announce something that big this early. Even for live crowds. Build...

Saw the same ad with the title.
Only makes sense for her to win tonight

I think it makes less sense for her to lose the title. Are they really going to give Trish a title shot in 2018? You can sell that match without the title because it's Trish.

Something to keep in mind:

• Perhaps as many as four title changes are expected at SummerSlam.
  • Per the Observer, Matt Hardy is likely taking time off to heal his injuries and his tag team with Bray Wyatt is finished.
  • The Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen teases are for a match WWE is now planning for Survivor Series later this year, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
  • In an interview with WWE Now, Sasha Banks said SummerSlam in 2019 would be in Los Angeles but the Observer reports WWE is now saying that’s not the case and they haven’t yet decided on where it will be.
  • Pro Wrestling Sheet notes that before suffering her injury at the Mae Young Classic this year, Tegan Nox was booked to go to the final.

Link: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/...ges-matt-hardy-time-off-four-horsewomen-match

Last edited:
This show is about to get it's suck on.

I take that back, I will totally accept this show if Ambrose turns heel and destroys Rollins, but then beats the shit out of Ziggler.

WWE needs a bad ass heel that is full time again

Vince really needs to be put in a home or something.

Superman punch, superman punch, superman punch, spear, spear, spear.

The dude is trash, nobody should watch trash.

That was a very underwhelming Summerslam. I liked Styles/Joe, Miz/Bryan and Nak/Hardy, everything else was forgettable.

Best match of the weekend was Sane/Baszler. Was surprised by how great it was.

Takeover wins again, as expected. Dream/EC3 bombed, but everything else was great.

I think if you toss out the ME, Summerslam was a really good show.

Rollins/Ziggler
AJ/Joe
Miz/Bryan
Charlotte/Becky/Carmella

were all very good matches

Rousey winning was right

Naka/Hardy was solid filler

Demon Balor for the first time in about a year was pretty cool, and squashing Corbin gives me hope that he's getting a push

Smackdown tag match and Strowman squashing Owens were my only meh to bad moments.

Best match of the weekend was Sane/Baszler. Was surprised by how great it was.

Takeover wins again, as expected. Dream/EC3 bombed, but everything else was great.

I was a big fan of Cole/Ricochet for MOTW

Dream/EC3 wasn't that bad, those guys are just both mostly characters at this point. I think pairing them up was a mistake.

I was a big fan of Cole/Ricochet for MOTW

Dream/EC3 wasn't that bad, those guys are just both mostly characters at this point. I think pairing them up was a mistake.

Problem was that EC3 just isn't good enough to carry a match, and Dream is still too raw to do so. It wasn't an awful match, and the ending was great, but it was just a meh match on a card where the other four matches were all great, so it stood out more.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."