• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Would anyone keep Jordy Nelson on their rosters at this point? Think I’d rather have Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall actually has a decent amount of redraft value in the wake of Baldwin's injury. He and Lockett should both see a boost in targets.

I'd only hold onto Nelson if I was in a league with expanded rosters. Doesn't seem like much value there otherwise, but then again it's also only been one week and he could bounce back.

Brandon Marshall actually has a decent amount of redraft value in the wake of Baldwin's injury. He and Lockett should both see a boost in targets.

I'd only hold onto Nelson if I was in a league with expanded rosters. Doesn't seem like much value there otherwise, but then again it's also only been one week and he could bounce back.
I have Jordy and Garçon. Hated the picks as soon as I did it. Only other receiver I have is Dede. Think I’d rather have Marshall over the first two. Definitely over Jordy. No idea what to think with that Raiders team.

I have Jordy and Garçon. Hated the picks as soon as I did it. Only other receiver I have is Dede. Think I’d rather have Marshall over the first two. Definitely over Jordy. No idea what to think with that Raiders team.

Yeah, I avoided Jordy in my drafts. I got him in one league, but that was because I nominated him for a dollar and no one else bid. I figured at least someone would give two bucks. Whoops.

Gonna hold him for a couple of weeks, though, just to see if he can rekindle any of that old magic. League has expanded rosters and it's a keeper league where guys you get on waivers are not eligible to be kept, so there's really not much reason to drop him at this point.

Yeah, I avoided Jordy in my drafts. I got him in one league, but that was because I nominated him for a dollar and no one else bid. I figured at least someone would give two bucks. Whoops.

Gonna hold him for a couple of weeks, though, just to see if he can rekindle any of that old magic. League has expanded rosters and it's a keeper league where guys you get on waivers are not eligible to be kept, so there's really not much reason to drop him at this point.
Gotcha. It’s just a .5 ppr standard league with six bench spots. And when I said they are my only receivers, I meant on my bench. Main receivers are TY and Golden Tate. Put Hyde in my flex. Not feeling great about my depth. I like my starters though.

Some dude dropped Derrick Henry in my league. Feel like I should at least put a claim in for him, even though he was another I was avoiding. Jordy may be getting the cut now.

Some dude dropped Derrick Henry in my league. Feel like I should at least put a claim in for him, even though he was another I was avoiding. Jordy may be getting the cut now.

Yeah Henry is definitely worth at least a shot. He's going to get volume this year. I think Lewis is going to be the RB1 there, but Henry will likely get enough touches to at least be a potential bye week guy.

And there's still the best case scenario that he takes over that backfield and is an RB1 or high end RB2.

How the fuck am I playing AJ Green in half my leagues?

AJ Green just fucked me tonight. Cocksucker.

Luckily, the one league I’m playing against AJ Green, I have Antonio Brown to help combat him.

AJ Green just helped me deep dick another team so it is all relative.

I think David Johnson is going to be a bust this year, relatively speaking.

The Cards are so God awfully wretched that he simply will not be scoring a lot of TDs. That line turrible as well.

Last edited:
I think David Johnson is going to be a bust this year, relatively speaking.

The Cards are so God awfully wretched that he simply will not be scoring a lot of TDs. That line turrible as well.

Thankfully he won't be playing the fucking Rams defense every week.

Unfortunately, next time he plays the Rams is week sixteen.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."