• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Your 2018 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Rather have Bauer out of the pen then no Bauer at all.

Bullpen could use some help anyways. It'd be pretty sweet to go Kluber for 7 IP, Bauer for 1 IP, and then Miller/Hand for the 9th.

Bauer's got a rubber arm too, so if his leg can take it, he can easily pitch in back to back games if he's not being run for 3+ IP.

Definitely not a worse case scenario there.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/mlb/6643/trevor-bauer

:/

Fuck you Abreau; you bastard whom had no intent whatsoever

Holy shit the over reaction. Literally 2 days ago it was reported it's still the teams goal to have him ready as a starter for the playoffs, and it certainly doesnt sound like he has had a set back.

It's been 1 month since he got injured, he has been throwing the entire time, and he has another 2 full weeks till playoffs start. Assuming no setbacks absolutely sounds like he will be ready to start come playoff time. Maybe limited to number of pitches but sounds like he will be ready

He faces live hitters tomorrow, so have to imagine by this time next week is seeing real game action. Assuming no set backs

Holy shit the over reaction. Literally 2 days ago it was reported it's still the teams goal to have him ready as a starter for the playoffs, and it certainly doesnt sound like he has had a set back.

It's been 1 month since he got injured, he has been throwing the entire time, and he has another 2 full weeks till playoffs start. Assuming no setbacks absolutely sounds like he will be ready to start come playoff time. Maybe limited to number of pitches but sounds like he will be ready

He faces live hitters tomorrow, so have to imagine by this time next week is seeing real game action. Assuming no set backs

I’m overreacting?

I’m overreacting?
You made it sound like really bad news.

Especially when there is basically no news.
The discussion could have literally been "well if he has any set backs, could we still let him pitch out of the bullpen"

Bieber is pretty damn electric for 3 innings, package that with Bauer then we have nice gameplan.

You made it sound like really bad news.

Especially when there is basically no news.
The discussion could have literally been "well if he has any set backs, could we still let him pitch out of the bullpen"

I don’t want to sidetrack too much but the comment about Abreau was a joke — which wasn’t presented as such directly, and all I put was a slanted face.

I totally see why someone would assume that, but it was as if I was all like “damn no way we escape the ALDS now.”

But whatever, my bad.

I don’t want to sidetrack too much but the comment about Abreau was a joke — which wasn’t presented as such directly, and all I put was a slanted face.

I totally see why someone would assume that, but it was as if I was all like “damn no way we escape the ALDS now.”

But whatever, my bad.
And you're absolutely correct, you weren't even a top 3 worst reaction. Mostly I was just quoting the story.

bullpen.png

The Indians bullpen have been HR prone in the 2nd half, 7th worst rate in baseball and worst of any team in the playoff run. It is 24 HR total- 11 of which have come from Ramirez, Otero, Jon Edwards, and Tomlin. Hopefully we are not leaning too heavily on any of those guys in the playoffs.

Nice.

Putting no belief in that bullpen stuff. Bauer should start game 3 of the ALDS for us.

If Bauer is right, Tribe has the best starting pitching in the a.l. Thing that makes me nervous besides the bullpen obviously is the inconsistency of our hitters. We absolutely have to put up runs especially against the Stros. Hopefully they can find some kind of groove before the end of the month.

JRam hit by pitch in elbow, but he’s staying in. Every fucking time we play the White Sox

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."