• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Around The NBA thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks...Nets and Clippers...No doubt him and Kyrie team up in NY or Brooklyn next season
While that's the first thought, I wouldn't count out the Clippers, especially with Jerry West at the helm. If they cough up the assets (which they have) to trade for Butler, they'll have max cap space to sign Kyrie and...drumroll...Kawhi, whose camp has made it known that he eyes a non-Lakers L.A. destination...

While that's the first thought, I wouldn't count out the Clippers, especially with Jerry West at the helm. If they cough up the assets (which they have) to trade for Butler, they'll have max cap space to sign Kyrie and...drumroll...Kawhi, whose camp has made it known that he eyes a non-Lakers L.A. destination...

Didn't really see a situation before where Kawhi would leave the Raptors for the Clippers, but that is it.

Wolves owner wants Butler dealt immediately.

The same guy who felt Rubio was worth the max but not Love.

Glen Taylor is the worst. He is reviled in MSP.

Amidst all the drama in the Twin Cities, KAT just signed a supermax that, unlike Wiggins, he actually deserved.

Andrew Wiggins Is Lazier Than Some Of The Slowest Runners In The NBA

“Motion-tracking cameras recorded Wiggins “running fast” during only 4.8% of his time on the floor, one of the 10 lowest such figures in the league, per Second Spectrum. Almost everyone in his slowpoke vicinity is a plodding 7-footer.”

Can’t believe they gave him a supermax, such a heartless unmotivated player. You can tell the dude doesn’t give two shits about basketball or winning, another story of a physically gifted player getting massively overpaid for potential, you can’t teach heart.

Gordon Hayward was looking a little chunky last night.

Lakers looked pretty “meh” to me. I know it’s only preseason but I hope it stays that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."