• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Dynasty Football League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
is Stark gonna cry about Guice all season?

Again, I'd like to know how in the hell we let Surge end up with Ezekiel Elliott, Alvin Kamara, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Adam Thielen, Kirk Cousins, and Carson Wentz. Guy is going to run the league for the next three or four years.

My team just had the best week in franchise history and we still would've lost by 20. Good lord.

I'm looking for QB help and a legit DE. I have the 1st and 2nd picks currently as well as my own first.

Enjoy your bye week @Tornicade

Jimmy G is out for the year and Alex Smith is on a bye, so my starting QB is Jacoby Brissett. :chuckle:

Hey guys, just a reminder about taxi squad rules:
  • Once you have activated a player, they are no longer eligible to be placed on a taxi squad.
  • If you have started a rookie in your line-up any week (as in actually started them, not just had them on your bench), they are also no longer eligible to be placed on taxi squad.
I've seen a few instances where people have ignored these rules and I am going to start sending out warning and cracking down if it happens. If you don't want to lose a player on your team, please make sure you don't violate taxi rules, as repeated violations will lead to ineligible players on taxi simply being cut from your rosters.

The following players are no longer eligible for taxi squad placement:
Mark Andrews
Calvin Ridley
Fred Warner
Nyheim Hines
Phillip Lindsey
Trenton Cannon
Darius Leonard
Tremaine Edmunds
Leighton Vander Esch
Sam Darnold
Saquon Barkley
Dante Pettis
Will Dissly

I didnt put Leonard on the taxi squad ever, right? You're just mentioning players in general?

Understood, but I didn't do anything illegal, correct? Wasn't sure who your post was referring to.

I don't believe that you did, no.

I was just listing all rookies that are no longer taxi-eligible, though, to clear that up. I listed a guy from my own team as well who hasn't been moved illegally but who I am starting this weekend.

Enjoy your bye week @Tornicade

Jimmy G is out for the year and Alex Smith is on a bye, so my starting QB is Jacoby Brissett. :chuckle:
Bye Week. there is no such thing as Bye Week. if you get beat its cause you got your ass whooped. simple as that.

First Guice.... now bye weeks.

Team name should be Whining is coming

@SuperSurge
@Tornicade
@sportscoach
@Rookie
@Triplethreat
@JDailey23
@FiveThous
@Stark
@Ob1
@cavsfan1985
@SHarlan 85

Quesion...would everyone be cool with increasing our number of IDP starters from four to six next year? I'm thinking get rid of the defensive flex spot and start 1DE, 1DT, 2LB, 1CB, and 1S. Obviously this wouldn't take effect until next season, which would give everyone time to make any appropriate trades.

Just would like to add a bit more strategy to finding and scouting IDP players, as right now every team pretty much has good starters and there's really not much of a reason right now to roster more than two guys at each position.

Id rather have two defensive line spots. points wise there really isn't that many viable defensive tackles

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."