• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 College Football Lines/Gambling Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I had Arizona +3.5 and they just missed an XP with 1:40 to go and will likely lose 24-20 now

Reactions: AZ_
Was out of town for work and didn’t get a chance to put anything in with my bookie but damn there could have been some money made by a few of you in here.

Do those of you who are posting games that you like place bets or are some picking just for the fun?

Sooo apparently Michigan is a 7 (!) point favorite over Wisconsin right now.

Literally don't even know how that is possible...

Already locked it in.

They can have my money if I'm wrong.

First game I bet on all year, which means I'm probably going to jinx it and screw everyone over.

Sorry about your luck, @AZ_.

You're betting on Michigan to cover, right?

Wisconsin blows and it's in Ann Arbor

LSU +8.5 with two UGA defenders out. Thoughts?

LSU +8.5 with two UGA defenders out. Thoughts?

I like LSU a lot and it’s less about the two additonal defenders being out, but UGA is now missing 3 starting Offensive lineman as well.

I like LSU a lot in the game. Surprises me thenline is actually moving in a different direction than I anticipated. Only reason I’m a bit gun shy.......feel like there’s something I’m missing.

I've always been told that any bet you feel good about, probably isn't a good bet. It's the ones you feel uneasy about... those are the good bets.

Where are you guys placing your bets?

Somehow Michigan is at -10 now

Absolute lunacy

Buffalo covers Akron

Games I like so far:

UCF -4.5: Memphis plays tough at home but I think UCF defense can shut them out enough that their offense can take over this game.

WVU -6.5: WVU is just too balance of a team. Iowa States offense is 120th in the nation, I think the shootout against TTU was a fluke. WVU handled TTU and their defense is just too good for ISU

Staying away from Michigan and Wisconsin. Wisconsin is missing 3 starters on defense and Michigan has found a little confidence.

Card this weekend:
Michigan St +13.5 at PSU
Wisconsin +7 at ❌ichigan
Pitt +21 at Notre Dame
Baylor +14 at Texas
Colorado +7.5 at USC
Boise St -16.5 at Nevada

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."