• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs vs Hawks at Cleveland 10/30/2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
@Burnsmh

Is there some wiggle room on the date, team and method of delivery?

What if instead of at the Cavs vs Eagles game you instead attached a streamer to one of the dachsunds during the weiner dog races at the Lakers @ Browns game on 11/4? Camera could zoom in on the dog and @Huber. could either be on the field chasing it with a camera or get a shot of the scoreboard at the game.

Let @Deezus and I know if this could work and we could start a gofundme to buy a dachsund and a streamer.

@Burnsmh

Is there some wiggle room on the date, team and method of delivery?

What if instead of at the Cavs vs Eagles game you instead attached a streamer to one of the dachsunds during the weiner dog races at the Lakers @ Browns game on 11/4? Camera could zoom in on the dog and @Huber. could either be on the field chasing it with a camera or get a shot of the scoreboard at the game.

Let @Deezus and I know if this could work and we could start a gofundme to buy a dachsund and a streamer.

I believe @Huber. would be chasing it with a large wrench. Otherwise, spot-on.

I believe @Huber. would be chasing it with a large wrench. Otherwise, spot-on.

Yes.

We could trot @Huber. out in this:
giant-wrench-6ft.jpg

@Burnsmh the other alternative would be to choose a concert at a local bar in Couer d’Alene, Idaho and have the frontman mention the baby at some point during the show.

I’m not certain we have any posters out there but there’s been a lot of traffic in this thread so chances are we could find someone.

We’d just need that poster to have his phone out at that exact time and have excellent seats. If you don’t like the dachsund/streamer idea, we could switch that gofund me to cover the concert tickers and any necessary travel if we don’t have anyone local.

Last edited:
@Burnsmh @The Oi @Huber. @David. @DeeThree @Snarly @Damage

Guys,

I'm actually in a similar situation to @Burnsmh . My buddy is a huge Beijing Fly Dragons fan but he lives in Cumstein, Germany. Can someone who has the CBA TV package watch the game on 6/9 with the Jiangsu Dragons and take a pic at the exact time I put up an electronic message congratulating him on his botched vasectomy? Thanks in advance!

@Burnsmh @The Oi @Huber. @David. @DeeThree @Snarly @Damage

Guys,

I'm actually in a similar situation to @Burnsmh . My buddy is a huge Beijing Fly Dragons fan but he lives in Cumstein, Germany. Can someone who has the CBA TV package watch the game on 6/9 with the Jiangsu Dragons and take a pic at the exact time I put up an electronic message congratulating him on his botched vasectomy? Thanks in advance!

My friend Torben who lives in Stuttgart confirmed that he shares the CBA TV streaming package with our mutual friend Liu who lives in China. One or both of them can take a shot of their computer screen(s) using their cell phones when that message goes up.

The Fly Dragons play in a High School sized arena so the chances are pretty strong you’ll be able to see the sign on the stream when it goes up.

Our friend Liu said it should read as follows so make sure to keep an eye out for it:

祝贺你拙劣的输精管切除术

PS I dated a girl from Cumstein in college. Huge bush, big Eve 6 fan, and it turned out she was a lesbian. Ask your friend if he knows her.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."