• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2023 - Draft Sunday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reminder: The draft is on 40 minutes.

The Inaugural Season of the Cedi Osman Fan Club

PG - Ben Simmons
SG - Paul George
G - Klay Thompson
SF - Joe Ingles
PF - Nikola Vucevic
F - Kyle Kuzma
C - Deandre Ayton
UTIL - Eric Gordon
UTIL - Carmelo Anthony
BN - Marvin Bagley III
BN - Rodney Hood
BN - Kelly Olynyk

Kosta Doin Bidness

PG - D. Booker
SG - Lou Williams
G - D. Smith Jr.
SF - LBJ
PF - B. Griffin
F - L. Markkanen
C - Stifle Tower
UTIL - Penis Kanter
UTIL - Jaylen Brown
BN - E. Payton
BN - K.Bazemore
BN - K. Knox

I was stupid and autodrafted because it was bath night for the girls. So I'm open to offers.

Ante Up Zizic's Wild

PG - CP3
SG - Eric Bledsoe
G - Zach Lavine
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Otto Porter Jr
F - Robert Covington
C - Hassan Whiteside
UTIL - Harrison Barnes
UTIL - Larry Nance Jr
BN - Malcolm Brogdon
BN - Willie Caulie Stein
BN - Josh Hart

Two less teams really threw off my strategy. Players who used to be sleepers for the end of the bench now don't deserve to be drafted. I'm going to miss the days of follofollowing the 8th men on bad rosters, hoping some scrub can give my bench a little juice.

Two less teams really threw off my strategy. Players who used to be sleepers for the end of the bench now don't deserve to be drafted. I'm going to miss the days of follofollowing the 8th men on bad rosters, hoping some scrub can give my bench a little juice.

This, I found myself looking at the waiver wire and just shaking my head.

This, I found myself looking at the waiver wire and just shaking my head.

I'll send you a trade offer at some point this season, I enjoy trades... but my value system is so out of whack I don't know what to do. We probably should have talked about another bench spot since so many teams are gone. This used to be a crazy 16 team league with absolute garbage on the waiver wire.

I'll send you a trade offer at some point this season, I enjoy trades... but my value system is so out of whack I don't know what to do. We probably should have talked about another bench spot since so many teams are gone. This used to be a crazy 16 team league with absolute garbage on the waiver wire.

Only thing that ever kept me in this league was being able to spot those end of the bench guys and snatch'em all up.

I'm going to be lost what to do.

J. Murray Den - PG,SG
K. Leonard Tor - SG,SF
L. Doncic Dal - PG,SG,SF
G. Hayward Bos - SG,SF
J. Embiid Phi - PF,C
C. Osman Cle - SF,PF
S. Adams OKC - C
W. Carter Jr. Chi - C
J. Parker Chi - SF,PF
C. Sexton Cle - PG
D. Gallinari LAC - SF,PF
T. Thompson Cle - PF,C

J. Murray Den - PG,SG
K. Leonard Tor - SG,SF
L. Doncic Dal - PG,SG,SF
G. Hayward Bos - SG,SF
J. Embiid Phi - PF,C
C. Osman Cle - SF,PF
S. Adams OKC - C
W. Carter Jr. Chi - C
J. Parker Chi - SF,PF
C. Sexton Cle - PG
D. Gallinari LAC - SF,PF
T. Thompson Cle - PF,C

.... Damn my autodraft. I needed one of my euros to make my team happy. Interested in Luka and Cedi....

What lameass copied my team name? *Smooth being an unoriginal douche*

Also, looking to trade one of my plethora of SF/PFs or one of the Milwaukee guards. Running into sitting a player, that's not cool. Looking for SG/SF. Anyone have some magically 3 position players? I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Whoever Real Deal is, I've offered you a trade. Balance out that bottom place roster a little, since I doubt you're setting it. Give me one of those 9 PGs on your roster.

I'm interested in pulling another trade, preferably a 2 for 2 of some kind. My only caveat is that I'd like to move one of my Houston Rockets.

Let me know if a trade in any way interests you. Let me know if this league still interests you.

I still make sure I set my rosters and move the injured. I'm staying with my team to finish the season out. The youth of the cavs is going to get me the chip this year.:chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."