• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I'm off topic.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ED MONIX

Banned
Reaction score
When I think of what the Cavs should have and could have done rather than bringing LBJ back or even bringing him back but Gilbert letting people make competent draft choices... Sorry. Breaks my heart a bit. If Hood and Clarkson can improve. If Love can be superstar again, which could be hard because he changed his body and game so much to adjust to what LBJ needed, they should be a playoff team. Might need to get rid of Lue.

TBH GS has pretty much ruined basketball for me. I wish Jordan could come back in his prime and smack them around. Leonard is as close as there is to them and even though I hate what he did or his uncle did to pop maybe I'll have to root for him to go to LA or Toronto to field a respectable team and management, coaches.

Anyway this is off topic because it's probably a Cavs post but really I just wanted to see if any of the other people I used to spar with are still around. I haven't looked at any posts to see who are the regulars or if it's all new people, etc. It's been a minute since I've been in a sports forum.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."