• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jeff Green: Old

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I liked Jeff Green, but he is a poor man's poor man's poor man's LeBron. They're both really athletic and don't have a super consistent jumper - that's about how they are alike.

Aren't you forgetting something? Jeff Green is also almost the same age as LeBron. They're also both male.

Lue didn't always play to Green's strengths and would often put him in a position to fail...the guy should not have been asked to body up true centers or encouraged to hoist as many 3s as he did.

But he was a dynamic bench piece and when he played within his role, he was everything we could have asked for. He game up big in Game 7 vs. the Celtics and was a major reason why we wound up advancing.

I wish him well in DC.

Last edited:
Love the trash that is Jeff Green

Eh people on here have said he's LeBron without all the ridiculous athleticism and talent. He is similar to LeBron, just a much more pedestrian version

Bradley Beal is an idiot. Ive never once watched Jeff Green and thought, man he reminds me of Lebron. Not for a second.
No, it makes sense. Bradley Beal reminds me of prime Ray Allen, John Wall is prime Magic Johnson, and Jeff Green is LeBron.

Wizards may be the GOAT team.

Bradley Beal is an idiot. Ive never once watched Jeff Green and thought, man he reminds me of Lebron. Not for a second.
Jeff would be a great stunt double for LeBron in Space Jam 2.

His passing game and rebounding never developed. He never blocks out. All-star talent, but he just didn't think the game well enough. Don't know why he never was able to shoot the 3

JG still shooting 50% playing 24.6 mpg

2023 NBA CHAMPION JEFF GREEN!

sw45ch0tg2vktlw16iiv.jpg

Reactions: CPK
Pretty sure I saw this guy score 20 points on the Virginia Squires back in the day.

About as undeserving of a ring of any player I’ve ever seen play.

In fact I hope they lose his on ring night and he doesn’t get an original.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."