• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NFL SEASON Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
On the plus side, this is the type of loss that gets coaches fired, so maybe there's hope on the horizon for DJ.

The Rosen One already with 2 pick sixes in the 1st quarter.
I have to admit that he is the QB that I wanted the Browns to take. I saw a lot of him at UCLA and I thought he threw a nice ball. I know the O line did him no favors. But, man he looked really bad tonight.

I knew I liked Chosen Rosen. Went out and gave the Broncos D/ST a 33 point game tonight for my fantasy team.

You go, Josh Ro Ro!

Maybe it was the unis, Rosen looked like a pee-wee football player with that monstrous helmet

The browns traded Hyde to the Jags not a bad pick up of a 5th rounder. I wonder if we use that and the 3rd from NE to try and get a WR?

Anyone wondering how much a coaching change can completely alter a team's trajectory need only look at the Rams.

It's always nice watching the Bengals get murdered

Chiefs are putting the cat in the casket

If I was in charge of a coaching search, my first question would be, you're facing KC, when are you kicking a FG? If they even attempt to justify a FG, you end the interview.

If I was in charge of a coaching search, my first question would be, you're facing KC, when are you kicking a FG? If they even attempt to justify a FG, you end the interview.

I mean, I don't think you can never kick a field goal.

But kicking a field goal when you're down thirty points is fucking stupid.

I really hope we don't keep the starters in. Cincy's a dirty team I could see them taking cheap shots.

I mean, I don't think you can never kick a field goal.

But kicking a field goal when you're down thirty points is fucking stupid.

The Bengals had a 4th and 3 from the 40ish with 11 minutes left or so, down 35, and they chose to punt.

I know the game is more or less over at that point anyway, but why the fuck would you not go for it???

The Bengals had a 4th and 3 from the 40ish with 11 minutes left or so, down 35, and they chose to punt.

I know the game is more or less over at that point anyway, but why the fuck would you not go for it???

Well, I think we all agree on that. At that point, there was literally zero reason to kick a field goal, which is exactly what my second sentence said.

At least Shurmur isn't our coach

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."