• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 NBA Draft

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is another concerning point.

Right. He is more of a 4.

I don't think you can confidently say he has more potential than anyone in the draft. We haven't seen anything yet.

Well yeah, I'm just saying for now. A month into the season I could easily see myself having Reddish out of the top 3. Right now though based on what I've watched from HS and his measurables, he has the most overall potential to me.

I'd really like to be all-in on Zion, but our lack of team shooting thus far has my eyes wandering

Shouldn't have picked Sexton then. I mean, if Zion is the BPA, you have to pick him, no?

I agree, but I'm hoping like hell some sharpshooter surges to the top of the draft boards, or that Sexton shows something.

I agree, but I'm hoping like hell some sharpshooter surges to the top of the draft boards, or that Sexton shows something.

Who do you have in mind?

Would be kind of a waste to waste a top 10 pick on a shooter. I have to wait till the college season starts though. I don't follow high school.

Who do you have in mind?

Would be kind of a waste to waste a top 10 pick on a shooter. I have to wait till the college season starts though. I don't follow high school.

A lot of wings in the top 10, and I'm not entirely sure how their shots project to college/NBA. A recurring word in many profiles is "streaky" so we'll have to wait and see if any of them put it all together.

Zion has been far from a consensus #1 guy, so for one of those guys to vault past him isn't out of the question.

A lot of wings in the top 10, and I'm not entirely sure how their shots project to college/NBA. A recurring word in many profiles is "streaky" so we'll have to wait and see if any of them put it all together.

Zion has been far from a consensus #1 guy, so for one of those guys to vault past him isn't out of the question.

There is no consensus because we have no info to go by. Zion just jumps out of the screen and now with the new set of rules, I can't imagine anyone stopping him. He is my #1 until further notice.

Just barely any shooters in this draft. Only two that somehow project and are not a sure thing are Reddish and Grimes

Shooters can be added later. There are tons of shooters out there now.

There is no consensus because we have no info to go by. Zion just jumps out of the screen and now with the new set of rules, I can't imagine anyone stopping him. He is my #1 until further notice.

Just barely any shooters in this draft. Only two that somehow project and are not a sure thing are Reddish and Grimes

I wouldn't say no info. We have years of EYBL and Adidas Gauntlet games to go on. There are some players who have shown similar levels of talent as Ziont o this point. We'll just have to wait and see who develops the most throughout the season.

Zion's my #1 as well at the moment. He's just so damn impressive in person. Doesn't mean I can't long for a shooter :chuckle:

All I'm saying is if Barrett comes out and shoots 45% on 3's scoring 20 ppg, I might perk up a bit.

I wouldn't say no info. We have years of EYBL and Adidas Gauntlet games to go on. There are some players who have shown similar levels of talent as Ziont o this point. We'll just have to wait and see who develops the most throughout the season.

Zion's my #1 as well at the moment. He's just so damn impressive in person. Doesn't mean I can't long for a shooter :chuckle:

All I'm saying is if Barrett comes out and shoots 45% on 3's scoring 20 ppg, I might perk up a bit.

I have no info to go by. I have to do my own research during the college season. I didn't really follow them closely in high school, and I don't put much stock into highlights.

I'd like to see the Cavs get a late first at the dl where an impact upperclassman like Terance Mann could be had.

I have seen enough. Reddish is the best all-around player of the Barrett, Williamson group.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."