• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NFL SEASON Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The cellphone TD and the Ocho Cinco TD dances were my favorite.

Ocho Cinco always came across as a genuine good guy who just liked having fun and never came across as a diva.

Joe Horn is awesome for saying all this too.

The cellphone TD and the Ocho Cinco TD dances were my favorite.

Ocho Cinco always came across as a genuine good guy who just liked having fun and never came across as a diva.

Joe Horn is awesome for saying all this too.

Back in Ought 5, Dear Chad Johnson planned on celebrating a TD with a deer.

He never elaborated but it would have been glorious.

BSigp6K.gif

you guys think the yinzers are going to be the afc champ when all is said and done?

Bit nervous.

you guys think the yinzers are going to be the afc champ when all is said and done?

Bit nervous.

It'll be the Pats like it is every fucking year. Ultimately, every team seems great against them until Bill makes halftime adjustments and the other team doesn't.

It'll be the Pats like it is every fucking year. Ultimately, every team seems great against them until Bill makes halftime adjustments and the other team doesn't.

I'll take it.

I say this as someone who would love to see Kansas City in the Super Bowl...but I'll take it.

I hope to god that asshole from Findley fucks off to Arizona or some shit very soon.

Getting tired of his shithawk antics.

How the fuck was that worthy of an ejection? Mayfield got hit worse than that a few weeks ago and it wasn't even flagged.
Exactly my thought at the time.

Very weak that 'Berger shook his hand before he left the field. The guy tried to rip your head from your neck, your teammates nearly fought over it to defend you, and the next minute you are telling him its ok.

How the fuck was that worthy of an ejection? Mayfield got hit worse than that a few weeks ago and it wasn't even flagged.
Maybe the clearest case of NFL officiating hypocrisy I've seen this year, which is saying something.

Mayfield's play was clearly worse. Reid barely hit Roethlisberger above the neck. Mayfield was hit HELMET TO HELMET.

Reid got ejected. Against the Browns, the refs literally said it was ok to hit a sliding QB helmet to helmet.

Dez Bryant most likely tore his achillies today at practice.

Dez Bryant most likely tore his achillies today at practice.

Probably inappropriate, but I saw the push update for that on my phone and busted out laughing. Dude spent all season with his little song and dance picking a team and when he finally does, he immediately suffers a career-ending injury the next day.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."