• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Luka Doncic

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He might get tired mid season but that probably won’t be the rookie wall as we know. He has two full euroseasons behind him and add in the euro championship in between (for Real that was probably around 70-80 games per season) and he should be able to fully function. Post allstar mode and all probably.

So Dallas won 3 out of their last 4. If they manage to beat the Jazz tonight, I'll start believing that that 6-game losing streak might have just been variance.

Last edited:
So Dallas won 3 out of their last 4. If they manage to beat the Jazz tonight, I'll start believing that that 6-game losing streak might have just been variance.

They managed :chuckle:

Need to bring the turnovers down a lot, but this kid is amazing.

Dallas has to be laughing at all the teams that allowed them to get Doncic.

Now just imagine if Luka wasn't so fat /s

When he does stuff like that, it doesn't even look planned. Kid just seems to have that creativity and improvises on the spot.

He looked so much like Bird in that clip.

In addition to being a much better athlete than some had thought, Doncic is able to play Old Man Ball at 19 years old. When you have a guy playing Old Man Ball plus youthful energy and athleticism, that's a very hard combination to stop.

Put Love or Tristan in that situation...what are the odds he either gets stuffed or turns it over? :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."