• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Around The NBA thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, speaking of the warriors, has a team ever had this much of a chemistry problem, and this much injury related adversity at the same time? Just wow.

[we still need a sarcasm font]

Starting to see where this Warrior bunch will break apart soon. Not sure who goes or how, but after all that i really could see Durant bolting. He has to be tired of Draymond and hearing what a pussy he is. Has to.

Starting to see where this Warrior bunch will break apart soon. Not sure who goes or how, but after all that i really could see Durant bolting. He has to be tired of Draymond and hearing what a pussy he is. Has to.

Yeah, he's under a lot of outside pressure to try and salvage his legacy. I don't think he'll stay there.

Yeah, he's under a lot of outside pressure to try and salvage his legacy. I don't think he'll stay there.
Wouldnt that be funny if Klay and Durant left? It is a real possibilty.

If KD leaves, that ship is sunk and I could see Klay leaving soon after. Does Klay have NBA friends? Dude seems reclusive lol.

Damn it Lebron now you gotta come back because the warriors are imploding and other teams may have a chance again soon

Damnit Draymond, why you gotta go and make me like you. Durant has to have the burner accounts firing on all cylinders. Has a top 5 player ever won two straight titles and not have it help his legacy like Durant? His own teammates even think he's a bitch.

Damnit Draymond, why you gotta go and make me like you. Durant has to have the burner accounts firing on all cylinders. Has a top 5 player ever won two straight titles and not have it help his legacy like Durant? His own teammates even think he's a bitch.

Isn't Green the one who called KD from the parking lot somewhere begging KD to join the Warriors? Am I missing something?

Isn't Green the one who called KD from the parking lot somewhere begging KD to join the Warriors? Am I missing something?
Apparently Draymond accused him of making this season about his free agency, and the players aren't going to beg him to stay again. Or at least that's what I read.

I wouldn't be surprised if Draymond has always thought KD was a bitch but wanted him because he knew it would make them unstoppable. It'd be hard not to see a guy in that way when he joins you after you kicked his ass in three straight games to win a series.

Absolutely hilarious that Braymond got suspended without pay.
What I didn't realize is that this whole time KD has been "LeBronning" the Warriors. 1+1 deals.
Oh, if he goes to the Lakers I'm going to die laughing at all those Golden Piss fans.

What? you like him now???
8814200.jpeg

If this ship were to sink, you just absolutely knew Draymond would be the catalyst for whatever went down. I still wish more people talked about what an absolute piece of shit he is . . .

I don't like anyone on that team but it's hilarious living in the Bay Area and they completely turned on Draymond. So much fear that Durant leaves. I hope it comes crumbling down.

If KD leaves, that ship is sunk and I could see Klay leaving soon after. Does Klay have NBA friends? Dude seems reclusive lol.

Klay is best friends with Kevin Love actually.

FYI, they grew up together, played little league baseball together and both of their dads played in the NBA, they are very close and have been for 20+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."