• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Big win this week for me. Needed that or could have found myself on the outside looking in of the postseason.

Wow did my team go to shit in four days. Unbelievable.

Wow did my team go to shit in four days. Unbelievable.

I mean, I started Adam Humphries, Mohamed Sanu, and Antonio Callaway this week and had the second highest score in the league, so who the fuck knows what's gonna happen?

Who the fuck is Silky Johnson and who is going to take his spot in the league next year?

The playoffs are upon us, and that means our last place finisher is going to step aside for @Deezus next season.

MoFlo joined the league when I pushed for staff who pay attention to the Browns to reboot the league. Usually he has been in the thick of the playoff hunt and was the first in our league to use the waiver wire on the last week of the season to secure a keeper in the offseason. I was pissed I didn't think to do that. Hopefully MoFlo will just be sitting out a year and make a glorious return.

Thank goodness I have a bye this week, my juggernaut is... naut.

The playoffs are upon us, and that means our last place finisher is going to step aside for @Deezus next season.

MoFlo joined the league when I pushed for staff who pay attention to the Browns to reboot the league. Usually he has been in the thick of the playoff hunt and was the first in our league to use the waiver wire on the last week of the season to secure a keeper in the offseason. I was pissed I didn't think to do that. Hopefully MoFlo will just be sitting out a year and make a glorious return.

YES! Sad to see @MoFlo go, but oh so happy to return to this glorious league... As long as I don't have to eat an onion again. That shit was terrible.

As long as Amendola is on the bench, I'll be a happy guy!

I'm proudly in year two of having Amendola at the end of my bench. My offers to Fivethous in a trade were fair, he just didn't pull the trigger for some reason.

I'm proudly in year two of having Amendola at the end of my bench. My offers to Fivethous in a trade were fair, he just didn't pull the trigger for some reason.

God I can't wait to beat you in a bet and hear that sweet, sweet baritone and see that disturbing rape shed again.

You didn't offer me a trade this year...

If it weren't for the Bye I would be dead.

3/4 of my best players gone this week.

Has the league had a three way tie for last before and if so what was the most teams to finish with the worst r record?

I think Moflo went out in spectacular fashion.

1st round playoff exit. looks like someone needs to study harder, prepare better and maximize their roster

Don't you think that rewarding good team construction and planning ahead for a future year should be rewarded? I can see how you don't require keepers, but I think being able to trade any assets I have to help my team because I was smart enough to give myself that option.

Don't reward mediocrity or give everyone a trophy here.

@Randolphkeys season is on the line down by 27 with Kamara and Thomas left to play thanks to a rare lapse in production by Adam Thielen Randolph is currently projected to win by 1 point

Meanwhile hurls Dinosaurs have gone extinct and quit on him with minimal chance to win outside of some Monday night miracle down by 73 points for the 5th place consolation game.

@Randolphkeys season is on the line down by 27 with Kamara and Thomas left to play thanks to a rare lapse in production by Adam Thielen Randolph is currently projected to win by 1 point

Meanwhile hurls Dinosaurs have gone extinct and quit on him with minimal chance to win outside of some Monday night miracle down by 73 points for the 5th place consolation game.

Yeah, I dicked around with like three different second runningback options... then Peyton Barber, my usual guy, would have sealed the easy win but I sat him on the bench.

If you win this, Torn, you deserve it. I had this one gift wrapped and I got cute with Ito Smith.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."