• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Indians 2018-2019 Offseason Outlook

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
they can pound salt then...
And who were you willing to trade Lindor for after his rookie year.

Bellinger and Buehler aren’t just two of their top prospects they’re trying to hold onto. They are both superstars in the making.

Thankfully the Dodgers have a wealth of good top prospects and current major leaguers that can be mixed into a good deal for both teams

If you can get Verdugo, Pederson, and two more of their top 7 prospects; I’m running with it.

Why not just keep Alonso? How does that trade help Cleveland at all?

Santana is certainly an upgrade, even with his 2018 numbers. It's just a question of if the cost would be worth it.

I do think Santana's ability to get on base would be a nice addition to this lineup. His OBP last year was the exact same as Lindor's.

Bellinger and Buehler aren’t just two of their top prospects they’re trying to hold onto. They are both superstars in the making.

Thankfully the Dodgers have a wealth of good top prospects and current major leaguers that can be mixed into a good deal for both teams
but they're getting a cy young pitcher for 3 years of control...gotta give up some major league talent to get some in my opinion

If you can get Verdugo, Pederson, and two more of their top 7 prospects; I’m running with it.

I would too. Especially if one of the prospects is Ruiz, although I doubt they’d give Verdugo AND Ruiz.

but they're getting a cy young pitcher for 3 years of control...gotta give up some major league talent to get some in my opinion

Two years, but it’s nice to see Kluber has regained his elite status instead of getting shit on by “fans.”

There's really no reason to question the fandom of fans calling out a player for not performing well.

Santana is certainly an upgrade, even with his 2018 numbers. It's just a question of if the cost would be worth it.

I do think Santana's ability to get on base would be a nice addition to this lineup. His OBP last year was the exact same as Lindor's.

Meh, it still doesn't really make sense for me to get Santana if we're keeping EE on top of it.

Having $40+M tied up in the 1B/DH positions isn't the smartest reallocating of $, IMO.

Two years, but it’s nice to see Kluber has regained his elite status instead of getting shit on by “fans.”

Kluber is under contract for 2019 and then has club options for 2020 and 2021.

Reactions: AZ_

And what 2 time Cy Young winning pitcher were we trying to pry away from a still contending team after Lindor's rookie year?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."