• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How are the Suns sooo BAD!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Sun's are more than capable of sucking enough to lose to Duke in a game.
Lets not act like they are untouchable because they are in the NBA.
Its just a game. Anyone can win on a given night. That's why the playoffs are a series.

Unreal these fucken bastards were leading going into the fourth last night and managed to score EIGHT fucken points for the rest of the night. It was truly unbelievable how much they suck dick. I'm kinda happy the NBA changed the draft rules because between this dumpter fire and the sissies Chicago not wanting to practice after getting blown out by 56 I don't see us winning the race to the bottom.

Also I'm picking Duke in win if they don't have Booker by a small margin. I've seen enough of these fools to say that with confidence. It's like they are allergic to defense or something.

The Sun's are more than capable of sucking enough to lose to Duke in a game.
Lets not act like they are untouchable because they are in the NBA.
Its just a game. Anyone can win on a given night. That's why the playoffs are a series.

We need to settle this shit. Team with the worst record the previous year has to play an NCAA team in the preseason. Just another good anti-tanking measure. No one wants to be ridiculed to play that college team.

Suns have no pride...we all know they're tanking but don't make it so obvious

Suns have no pride...we all know they're tanking but don't make it so obvious

They're the Warriors of the tanking teams. Truly remarkable, they're not even trying to lose.

We only need to finish with a top 3 worst record with the new lottery rules. Each bottom 3 has a 14% chance. 4th worst has a 12.5% chance at the #1 pick.

Sarver plays the Seattle/Vegas card. (Maybe a bluff because of his being from AZ, but we saw how that worked with Stan K and the Rams.)

This is why, for all of Gilbert's faults, I disagree with the "he has to sell" stuff.

Sarver plays the Seattle/Vegas card. (Maybe a bluff because of his being from AZ, but we saw how that worked with Stan K and the Rams.)

This is why, for all of Gilbert's faults, I disagree with the "he has to sell" stuff.

I don't like Gilbert. I think he has made plenty of bad calls, but I think the most important thing is his checkbook, and he has never been cheap. LIke you say, he also understands the fan base especially being form Detroit, he gets the vibe. He would never sell the city out like that, so he does have a sense of loyalty even when he is misguided.

I know people have said he "lied to the vets" etc etc. But really, he just sent Korver to a place he loves, he got George Hill to a place where he can compete, and could be a threat to any team in the league come playoffs. There is even talk of doing right by JR, who absolutely deserves it for 2016, and also absolutely deserves nothing due to the distraction and bad teammate he has been this year.

A meddlesome owner is annoying AF, but he has not drawn the line at some outrageous roster prices and he has to be given credit for doing everything he can to win. He's willing to go to the mat, even if he doesn't always make the best decisions when he gets there.

If we had OKC's ownership or the Suns for instance we would not have even one chip. Yeah I'd rather have the Spurs org, the Warriors or even the Mavs, but I;'d also like to have Kawhi than Clarkson lol and Pop over Drew.

Yup no one can say Dan is cheap!

I don't like Gilbert. I think he has made plenty of bad calls, but I think the most important thing is his checkbook, and he has never been cheap. LIke you say, he also understands the fan base especially being form Detroit, he gets the vibe. He would never sell the city out like that, so he does have a sense of loyalty even when he is misguided.

I know people have said he "lied to the vets" etc etc. But really, he just sent Korver to a place he loves, he got George Hill to a place where he can compete, and could be a threat to any team in the league come playoffs. There is even talk of doing right by JR, who absolutely deserves it for 2016, and also absolutely deserves nothing due to the distraction and bad teammate he has been this year.

A meddlesome owner is annoying AF, but he has not drawn the line at some outrageous roster prices and he has to be given credit for doing everything he can to win. He's willing to go to the mat, even if he doesn't always make the best decisions when he gets there.

If we had OKC's ownership or the Suns for instance we would not have even one chip. Yeah I'd rather have the Spurs org, the Warriors or even the Mavs, but I;'d also like to have Kawhi than Clarkson lol and Pop over Drew.

As I've said, if you put Lacob, Doogie Howser and Douche-face Myers in an average market and they're just another above-average front office, like Utah/Denver.

That Del Curry pulled an Archie Manning on the TWolves and demanded they stay away from junior is proof of that - and now Steph is gaslighting us by saying he heard that "Minny wouldn't like muh golf hobby."

Also, Gavin-Light Years-Belson didn't even enter NBA ownership with that much wealth; he built it from the team and the market in a way he wouldn't have been able to in a smaller market.

Mavs...well, the metoo issues are a problem and likely a systemic one that I can see how can be pinned on Cuban. It's interesting to note that I read on OBR of significant similar rumblings of metoo issues under PetFarm i.e. before metoo and beyond what other front offices have, and I have to wonder how much Haslam could be to blame for it.

Last edited:
Good god their idiot greedy ass owner threatened to move the team. You can't make this stuff up. I can see them losing like 20 in a row now, because why should the players give a fuck anymore, the season is lost. Between them and the dysfunctional Bull I don't see us having the first or second worst record in the league. They are taking shitty to whole new levels. I'm actually happy about the rule change now.

Last edited:
Suns players on the foul shot thinking it was a 1+1. These are college kids lol

I couldn't watch much of that game. Did Doncic get going? He looked ok the first quarter. The suns are terrible terrible . Sorry if anyone wanted the worst record, the Suns do not have many guys who can do much. I'm feeling better about the talent in the Cavs.

I only saw the first quarter, but the Mavs got off to a slow start too. Couldn't take advantage of these totally disorganized team.

Ayton looked like he sucks to me. Hope that was a bad quarter for him. Seems very passive

James Jones looking pretty bad today with this Ariza trade no going thru. Confusion of which Brooks was included in the 3 ways deal. Also the return he is getting for a player who seems pretty coveted was barely anything.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."