• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Around The NBA thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I can only wish for the Cavs to be on that Sacramento path after this season. De'Aaron Fox really has stepped it up, especially.

it took a lot more than one season of suckitude for the Kings to get here, and they still are not anything more than a first round playoff exit at best.

they have five young lottery picks playing for them (even though to be fair one of them is Ben McLemore). We have two (three if you count KLove but he's not young). So we are looking at several more years of suckitude to get that kind of talent influx.

Denver is even more inspiring to me, although I guess less surprising.

it took a lot more than one season of suckitude for the Kings to get here, and they still are not anything more than a first round playoff exit at best.

they have five young lottery picks playing for them (even though to be fair one of them is Ben McLemore). We have two (three if you count KLove but he's not young). So we are looking at several more years of suckitude to get that kind of talent influx.

Denver is even more inspiring to me, although I guess less surprising.

with Denver, it was the emergence of Jamal Bryant and of course they had JOKIC. Cavs get that kind of talent, and man...

He's girthier than you'd expect, no homo.

that whole Wiggins calling Schröder "gay" thing brought me back to that Jokic quote... classic. I didn't know he got fined for that

Rockets go up 8 on the Bucks, harden struts, and then the rockets have one of their epic choke stretches, Milwaukee goes on a 25-2 run, lol.

Love that..."Lakers nation suggests". Sure they do. I think Charlotte would probably ask for Lonzo Ball plus Lebron James to make that trade.

So Harden has 36 at half time... with 11 made free throws.

So Harden has 36 at half time... with 11 made free throws.

The man is a machine. Haven’t seen many stretches more impressive than the run he’s currently on.

Mr. Regular Season looks fantastic again tonight.

Too bad that'll dry up in a instant come playoff time versus Golden State when his free throw attempts vanish and he shoots his patented 35% from the field and 22% from three while not playing any defense.

Mr. Regular Season looks fantastic again tonight.

Too bad that'll dry up in a instant come playoff time versus Golden State when his free throw attempts vanish and he shoots his patented 35% from the field and 22% from three while not playing any defense.
His playoff numbers since joining Houston are actually pretty impressive. Choked away a title in OKC though.

His playoff numbers since joining Houston are actually pretty impressive. Choked away a title in OKC though.

They're still really damn good compared to 95% of the league, but his efficiency goes to hell when his FTAs dry up come postseason time and he's an average defender on his best night.

Only has shot 29% from three the past three combined postseasons as well, and he's chucking up ten a night. Also turns the ball over nearly 5 times per game.

Again, he's really damn good, but his style of play just doesn't translate fluently to the postseason like LeBron's or Durant's does.

They're still really damn good compared to 95% of the league, but his efficiency goes to hell when his FTAs dry up come postseason time and he's an average defender on his best night.

Only has shot 29% from three the past three combined postseasons as well, and he's chucking up ten a night. Also turns the ball over nearly 5 times per game.

Again, he's really damn good, but his style of play just doesn't translate fluently to the postseason like LeBron's or Durant's does.

His career playoff TS% is actually higher than LeBron’s

No one wants to talk about how enjoyable Boston sucking and infighting is? Ky thought he could take a page from Brons book and be some kind of leader, not so much buddy. Hopefully they end up with a low seed and get their teeth kicked in by Milwaukee/Toronto.

His career playoff TS% is actually higher than LeBron’s
Only by .01. In his 6 years in Houston it's lower, 57.0% to Bron's 57.9%. LeBrons would be much higher if it wasn't for his atrocious 48.7 TS% in 2015. Harden is at 41/32/88 in the playoffs while with Houston.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."