• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone follow this death strander stuff?

I really need something new to play on XB1.

Damn dude mgs3 really is legit.

The whole game is boss fights.
Is it worth playing through these old MGS games? I see I can download them on the XB1 store. Never played a MGS game before until Phantom Pain became available for free awhile back. I played that for a bit but it was just too much and I stopped.

I really need something new to play on XB1.

Is it worth playing through these old MGS games? I see I can download them on the XB1 store. Never played a MGS game before until Phantom Pain became available for free awhile back. I played that for a bit but it was just too much and I stopped.
Phantom sucked dick. Game play was great but it's not an mgs game.

Play them. Start with 3 or 1. They're fun as shit, great story and characters. I hate video games and i play the fuck out of mg

Phantom sucked dick. Game play was great but it's not an mgs game.

Play them. Start with 3 or 1. They're fun as shit, great story and characters. I hate video games and i play the fuck out of mg
I've always heard good things. I was just too young when those early MGS games came out so I just never got into it.

I do remember a friend's older brother playing MGS2 when it came out and it looking pretty cool.

Guess I'll watch some youtube videos.

RDR2 is amazing.
Feel like I beat it too quick, but shit I played damn near all the side missions and did a bunch of random quests and stuff too.

I really hope they do a story expansion in the future.

Also looking forward to the Online updates coming soon.

Feel like I beat it too quick, but shit I played damn near all the side missions and did a bunch of random quests and stuff too.

I really hope they do a story expansion in the future.

Also looking forward to the Online updates coming soon.

I’m only really just now getting into it. Took awhile. Just started Ch4. Really zeroing in on it so hope I can beat it in the next few weeks and get caught up on my other games.

Anyone getting Resident Evil?

I’m only really just now getting into it. Took awhile. Just started Ch4. Really zeroing in on it so hope I can beat it in the next few weeks and get caught up on my other games.

Anyone getting Resident Evil?
Some of the side missions are time sensitive, so if you didn't do them in the certain time they were available then you can't do them at all. I know I missed out on some but tried to do as much as I could.

I was just watching some gameplay of the Resident Evil remake, it looks amazing. Think I will be getting it.

The rest of the MGS series is very different from Phantom Pain. They're not open world. They're very linear. They have a ton of batshit crazy cut-scenes. Literally hours of dialogue. One and two are fixed camera (I think the newer versions of 3 allow third person). They have tons of crazy boss fights.

Basically a different series than Phantom Pain.

The rest of the MGS series is very different from Phantom Pain. They're not open world. They're very linear. They have a ton of batshit crazy cut-scenes. Literally hours of dialogue. One and two are fixed camera (I think the newer versions of 3 allow third person). They have tons of crazy boss fights.

Basically a different series than Phantom Pain.
I like how every new area and mission was so creative.

Like the one where. You have to fire a controllable missile to hit the electronics to shut off the electricity on the floor, the missions where you have to creak through ducts to infiltrate, you have to climb a building shooting guards the whole way etc

Phantom pain was the same shit for 31 missions

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."