• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Deng Adel

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
ThisIsWhyWePlay

Dw6A979UYAAfNeL
I’d like to take this opportunity to show you the worst photo shop ever that was on a local site

He looks like he has some skill. Only 21, some potential there.

I like what we're doing honestly. Keep signing these young guys and give em a chance. Yeah, the extreme majority problem won't work out. But if we can just find 1 diamond in the rough, then it's worth it considering we're a rebuilding team.

He looks like he has some skill. Only 21, some potential there.

I like what we're doing honestly. Keep signing these young guys and give em a chance. Yeah, the extreme majority problem won't work out. But if we can just find 1 diamond in the rough, then it's worth it considering we're a rebuilding team.

Trust the process, 6ers found Robert Covington, Rachun Holmes and TJ McConnel doing just this

He is considered a sort of raw prospect as he only started playing at 15, but he seems very smooth for a guy like that. His passing ability is a big bonus and the fact that he will take it to the hoop is interesting.

He just looks more versatile than Jalen Jones. It will be interesting to see. I do like his age better even if he was a 4 year player. Burks and Hood are such ball stoppers. I just want them gone especially Hood. At least burks gets some assists

He looks really smooth, his jumper looks nice too despite the mediocre percentages so might be some upside there.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."