• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cedi Osman Goodbye & Good Luck

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is Your Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Episode?

• The Inner Light

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Darmok

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Chain of Command I and II

• The Measure of a Man

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Yesterday's Enterprise

• Q Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Watches the Watchers?

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • The One Where Worf Got His Ass Kicked

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • All Good Things...

• Total voters
cant wait till Hood is gone and we can actually play Cedi at the 2.

I don't think it's gonna happen unfortunately. İf a coach has this in mind or sees that role for Cedi, he would implement it at least sometimes or use Cedi indifferent ways than he is being used now that would take advantage of his playmaking. So it is probably not a matter of position. Hopefully I am wrong.

By far Cedi's most complete game. 29-4-4-2 with a good mix of slashing, mid-range, and outside shooting. We really should be using him as more of a passer the had some nice assists tonight, but we always go away from him.

Fun fact this was the third time this season where Cedi has had back to back 20 + points performances.

Been gone a while haven’t seen many games. cedi looks GREAT in that highlight^. Handle looks better. Looks more decisive. Shooting motion is tight.

Maybe it was the Heat making him look good, but he looks like an all-star in some spots

LeBron, Durant, and Kawhi must've invited Cedi back for some more training.

we all know that his shot is not consistent. He is supposed to be more focused on slashing instead of shooting the three. A lucky game for him

we all know that his shot is not consistent. He is supposed to be more focused on slashing instead of shooting the three. A lucky game for him
?
He had 8 three-point attempts, compared to twelve two-point attempts.
16 of his 29 points were from 2pt shots, another 4 from free throws, So the bulk of his pints didn't come from outside shooting. I don't see how you could view this game as lucky when he's shot well from inside before, and a bunch of times this season.
I swear people post who don't regularly watch the Cavs, Cedi's performance has been on a rise for the past couple of weeks baring a few sub-par games here and there.

I see him as similar to Gordon Hayward.. he made a similar jump in minutes between his rookie and sophomore seasons with very similar point results. Hayward had a better shooting percentage, and continued to improve his three point range, but like Cedi, he has sf size but sg ball handling and good bbiq.. This year he is one of the better players on the court. From what I have seen he is one of the three players on the team that will attack offensively, and has better passing ability than either Sexton or Clarkson, which is an admittedly low bar. On defense he draws the best bigs, and lately has been playing out of position at Pf.. When I have watched games, I have seen him caught out of position, after covering for another player's mistake. At this point I would project Cedi, as a best case 20/5/5 guy, with above average team defense, he would do very well as a 2/3 along with pair of very physical inside players, like Zion and Thompson for example.. I would like to see his three get better, and see him learn to draw more fouls when he attacks..

I dont think he will ever lead a team to s ring, but he could be a reliable role player on a team that gets there (more so than JR for example)

Very aesthetic player to watch when he is on.

Again, can't wait to see him on a good system. Sky is the limit.

His form looks even more compact and smooth recently. He has made some tweaks to it. He uses his elbows more in the shooting motion @ elevation instead of the shoulders. It gives him better arc and touch as a result.

7 games this month with more than 10 shots,,shooting 54%
6 games this month less than 10 shots shooting 36%...he need to be more involved.
The more touches and shots he gets the better he is...what's the point of wasting touches on Hood and Clarkson?
Anyway it seems like things have clicked for him which is fantastic,,,Zizic is also trending in the right direction. If these trends continue
for the next 32 games and we can get Sexton rolling consistently then we have some real positives going into next year.

He's going to be pretty darn good. He had the size and athleticism. Needs to keep working on his passing game and handle and experience will do the rest.

He really has made big strides this season adjusting to the NBA and being one of the guys the defense is trying to stop.

Compared to how rough stretch he is really playing his game within himself, and he says he realized from watching take he was shying away from contact. No he is making them call a foul.

I'm not sure anyone can predict his ceiling. He was touted as a defensive guy with no outside shot when we got his rights and he had already grown a lot. Bare minimum he will become more decisive and turn it over less.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."