• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome Brandon Knight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the most gif-able player in NBA history. Nothing more to see here than us absorbing his trash contract and getting a pick and Chriss for it. He's set to make $15.6 million next season.

Brandon Knight.
6'3"
195 lbs
8th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft (DET), out of Kentucky

kyrie-irving-sick-crossover1-2-15-13.gif

deandrethunderdunk.gif

hard to see him getting many minutes

Him trying to contest that Kyrie shot has always reminded me of that Geico commercial with the dollar on the fish hook....

I'll never forgive him for hitting that GW against Ohio State in the 2011 tournament. Buckeyes could've won the title that year had they got past Kentucky.

Hahahahaha, forgot he was the dude that got absolutely crucified by Jordan. Maybe the worst facial in league history, my god . . .

Hahahahaha, forgot he was the dude that got absolutely crucified by Jordan. Maybe the worst facial in league history, my god . . .

Adding insult to very real injury, did that ball go off his melon?

I respect the attempt to defend that lob going to a guy almost a foot taller than him than the lob itself. In a league were the majority of dudes would have just got out of the way so they wouldn't look foolish it was refreshing to see a kid trying instead of worrying about image

I respect the attempt to defend that lob going to a guy almost a foot taller than him than the lob itself. In a league were the majority of dudes would have just got out of the way so they wouldn't look foolish it was refreshing to see a kid trying instead of worrying about image

I am always proud of guys willing to get devastatingly dunked on

Will he get playing time? Maybe he can mentor Sexton, similar body types. I remember a time this guy was actually good.

Will he get playing time? Maybe he can mentor Sexton, similar body types. I remember a time this guy was actually good.

I was hoping we would move Clarkson to open up minutes but I bet we will see alot of 3 guard lineups going forward. The only real SF on the roster now is Cedi. Blossomgame and Nwaba can get minutes at SF. My guess is Knight will play alot of SG.

I was hoping we would move Clarkson to open up minutes but I bet we will see alot of 3 guard lineups going forward. The only real SF on the roster now is Cedi. Blossomgame and Nwaba can get minutes at SF. My guess is Knight will play alot of SG.

Is Chriss going to play any PF? That is my question going forward.

Knight is a good reclaim project though. Maybe he won't get back to the same player he once was but maybe we can pump him up to being a solid combo guard off the bench or spot starter. It's alittle harder to pump up his value with Clarkson, ideally we would use Knight as a 6th man.

Im not sure where I'd play him at the moment. A Sexton, Knight, Nwaba, Cedi, Zizic starting lineup might work till Love comes back.

Thank you. People crack on the guy getting dunked on.. all he did was pick up the slack of the schmuck who let his man get to the rim. Where's the finger pointing at that idiot??

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."