• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Tank Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I spent most of the time in the Trade forum..and now I'm bummed..
Why? Because of the circumstances.
The Cavs should have been players for some of this talent to add to a Finals contender like we have in the past..now we are relegated to being a bottom of the barrel rebuilder.
It will make or break the FO because now, they have be smart and cunning in aquiring talent..now just any seeming talented player , but ones who are going to cause the rest of the league fits when they play against them.

We ARE a bottom-of-the-barrel rebuilder. That was inevitable once LeBron left -- too many old, overpaid vets.

We have a bunch of expiring contracts for next season -- JR's contract is especially valuable. We'll get some more assets & hopefully draft very high.

This season absolutely stinks and it won't get better, but tearing this down to the studs & carefully rebuilding is exactly the right approach.

The trade season in the summer and before next trade deadline will be very interesting for us.

seems like klove might play tonight. we're gonna end up with the 4th or 5th pick.

seems like klove might play tonight. we're gonna end up with the 4th or 5th pick.

Even with the worst record, the most likely outcome is numero 5. It sucks. We have to hope the agreement to not pursue tampering against LA will give us the number 1 more than the odds.

Love will definitely impact the win total...hopefully the other suck enough to offset his presence

Watching tonights game against the Wizards now, and you can tell we got the guys buying in for the tank. We'll get into the bottom three. I just hope we get an impact player with our pick. We got to get it right.

Chriss -18 in 6 minutes so far...extremely impressive.

Markannen might be too good to keep Chicago at the bottom. Knicks have this locked up but we should finish with the second worst record

Markannen might be too good to keep Chicago at the bottom. Knicks have this locked up but we should finish with the second worst record
I don’t know. Team looked a lot better when love played. Adding a full time love Thompson and cedi back with a seemingly improving Sexton. I don’t know

I don’t know. Team looked a lot better when love played. Adding a full time love Thompson and cedi back with a seemingly improving Sexton. I don’t know
You're right, but management needs to make the goal happen. I'd think the players would realize that a few extra bricks and turnovers will help us get to the promised land. Especially as the season winds down and we see where the other teams are at.

Otto Porter is underrated. He will help the Bulls a lot. They are not tanking seriously with that trade.

I think we got this. Knicks are a problem though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."