• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Deng Adel

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
the stats dont say it but i thought he was handy today.. maybe I'm being a bias aussie

He looks decent. I think he can be a nice piece off the bench. He hustles, makes shots and plays pretty good d. If he gets comfortable maybe he looks even better.

He looks decent. I think he can be a nice piece off the bench. He hustles, makes shots and plays pretty good d. If he gets comfortable maybe he looks even better.
Bellllllllllllccccchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Been great as gleague guy called up. Blaming a 2 way guy for not being very good is the height of low hanging fruit.

I think Adel is the exact kind of player you want on a two way but not how the Cavs are using the contract right now. Like Adel would benefit from 5-6 games in the NBA then to drop him back down to the G-league with clear instructions on what to work on. If he was able to do that all season and then had summer league to keep working, we might have a player that would compete for a 15 man roster spot or even a rotation spot next year.

Giving him 45 straight days isn't going to develop him, at least not for the Cavs. His 3 point shot will take time to get consistent. He also needs to work on switch on to PFs and bigs. A player of his size, you want him to be comfortable defending SGs, SFs, and PFs.

I think Adel is the exact kind of player you want on a two way but not how the Cavs are using the contract right now. Like Adel would benefit from 5-6 games in the NBA then to drop him back down to the G-league with clear instructions on what to work on. If he was able to do that all season and then had summer league to keep working, we might have a player that would compete for a 15 man roster spot or even a rotation spot next year.

Giving him 45 straight days isn't going to develop him, at least not for the Cavs. His 3 point shot will take time to get consistent. He also needs to work on switch on to PFs and bigs. A player of his size, you want him to be comfortable defending SGs, SFs, and PFs.

Yeah not sure starting and guarding Thad Young is great for a rookie who started hisnba career 4 weeks ago.

He is literally playing all charge and Cavs games right now . Must be exhausted.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."