• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Nik Stauskas & Sauce Across The World Tour

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I didn't mind the pickup when we got him in the Hood trade. I'm not mad about giving him a try out for the rest of the season. If Joe Harris can eventually get an nba Role Nik should be able to find one. I doubt it but its still a worth while flyer imo.

Also means we have all the number 8 picks.

Channing Frye
Brandon Knight
Nik Stauskaus
Marquese Chriss
Collin Sexton

33 percent of the roster is made up of 8th overall picks.

I think it's a good signing. It gives Sexton a catch and shoot option that he can use to work on his drive and kick game. I hope Koby got a team option for next year. Wings that can catch and shoot are always valuable so if he can get back to being a 40% shooter, he might be trade asset next year.

February 4, 2019: Traded by the Portland Trail Blazers with Wade Baldwin, a 2021 2nd round draft pick and a 2023 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Rodney Hood.

February 7, 2019: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Cleveland Cavaliers with Wade Baldwin and a 2021 2nd round draft pick to the Houston Rockets; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Alec Burks to the Sacramento Kings; the Houston Rockets traded Marquese Chriss, Brandon Knight, a 2019 1st round draft pick and a 2022 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers; the Houston Rockets traded a 2020 2nd round draft pick to the Sacramento Kings; and the Sacramento Kings traded Iman Shumpert to the Houston Rockets. (Pick is less favorable of HOU or GSW 2020 2nd-round picks.) (Pick is MIL's 2021 second-round pick.) (Pick is top-14 protected.)

February 7, 2019: Traded by the Houston Rockets with Wade Baldwin, Maarty Leunen and a 2021 2nd round draft pick to the Indiana Pacers for cash.

February 8, 2019: Waived by the Indiana Pacers.

February 11, 2019: Signed by the Cleveland Cavaliers

That's a HELLUVA week

#returnofthesaucemaster

Gilbert needs at least 1 Michigan guy in his roster

February 4, 2019: Traded by the Portland Trail Blazers with Wade Baldwin, a 2021 2nd round draft pick and a 2023 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Rodney Hood.

February 7, 2019: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Cleveland Cavaliers with Wade Baldwin and a 2021 2nd round draft pick to the Houston Rockets; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Alec Burks to the Sacramento Kings; the Houston Rockets traded Marquese Chriss, Brandon Knight, a 2019 1st round draft pick and a 2022 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers; the Houston Rockets traded a 2020 2nd round draft pick to the Sacramento Kings; and the Sacramento Kings traded Iman Shumpert to the Houston Rockets. (Pick is less favorable of HOU or GSW 2020 2nd-round picks.) (Pick is MIL's 2021 second-round pick.) (Pick is top-14 protected.)

February 7, 2019: Traded by the Houston Rockets with Wade Baldwin, Maarty Leunen and a 2021 2nd round draft pick to the Indiana Pacers for cash.

That's a HELLUVA week

Somehow it's appropriate that Shump was part of this carousel of trades.

Reactions: AMC

That's a HELLUVA week

I'm curious as to whether he actually physically moved on each of those deals, or whether teams were considerate enough to tell him to stay put upon acquisition because they knew they were goingto move him.

the dude is basically a point hacker doing a mileage run.

#returnofthesaucemaster

Gilbert needs at least 1 Michigan guy in his roster

Considering he's a MSU grad and fan I doubt he cares if a Canadian Wolverine is on the roster. Stauskaus was signed cause in theory he's a good spot up shooter. Wether its true or not that's his reputation and we lack shooters. Its a worth while flyer.

I didn't mind the pickup when we got him in the Hood trade. I'm not mad about giving him a try out for the rest of the season. If Joe Harris can eventually get an nba Role Nik should be able to find one. I doubt it but its still a worth while flyer imo.

Channing Frye
Brandon Knight
Nik Stauskaus
Marquese Chriss
Collin Sexton

I like the signing also. He has never played as a FT starter and it would be nice for the Cavs to see what he can do at SG.

Assuming FT stands for Fat Transgender?

Channing Frye
Brandon Knight
Nik Stauskaus
Marquese Chriss
Collin Sexton

14 drafts of #8 overall picks. 3 are currently out of the league. That means 5 of the remaining 11 #8 overall picks are on the Cavaliers.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."