• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Indians 2018-2019 Offseason Outlook

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Honestly this whole thing smells like Paul's expecting an estate tax issue soon.

I swear if we get sold to charity again (I know we won't but the fact it already happened once still annoys me)

Honestly this whole thing smells like Paul's expecting an estate tax issue soon.

I swear if we get sold to charity again (I know we won't but the fact it already happened once still annoys me)

What's the story behind this? Was it basically given to Larry?

Isn’t the All Star game bringing cash to the team? Where’s that going to?

View: https://twitter.com/BryanHoch/status/1106211405001302016

Some changes to this year but I think by far the biggest change will be coming next year with the 3 batter minimum rule for pitchers.

Had there been anything about this kind of rule coming up? I can't admit to following to closely but this seem to come out of nowhere and can't be a rule guys like Tito are going to like to much. I don't really like the rule either, it takes out some of the strategy of the game and becomes less match up focused in favor of speed of the game, I guess.

Sure a pitcher can be changed at the end of the inning still but a team will either be staying with the pitcher already in a game or going to a guy that is going to be in there multiple guys. That will require new strategy in itself I guess but just seem unnecessary and not really any thing that people were crying out for. It is still a year away from being implemented so well see if it actually goes through if there is backlash to it. Rosters are also capped at 26 pre-September(+1) and at 28 in Septemeber instead of 40 with most likely a pitcher limit, Tito is going to hate it all. :chuckle:

View: https://twitter.com/BryanHoch/status/1106211405001302016

Some changes to this year but I think by far the biggest change will be coming next year with the 3 batter minimum rule for pitchers.

Had there been anything about this kind of rule coming up? I can't admit to following to closely but this seem to come out of nowhere and can't be a rule guys like Tito are going to like to much. I don't really like the rule either, it takes out some of the strategy of the game and becomes less match up focused in favor of speed of the game, I guess.

Sure a pitcher can be changed at the end of the inning still but a team will either be staying with the pitcher already in a game or going to a guy that is going to be in there multiple guys. That will require new strategy in itself I guess but just seem unnecessary and not really any thing that people were crying out for. It is still a year away from being implemented so well see if it actually goes through if there is backlash to it. Rosters are also capped at 26 pre-September(+1) and at 28 in Septemeber instead of 40 with most likely a pitcher limit, Tito is going to hate it all. :chuckle:

I feel it should be a 25 man roster, been that way for so long and the speed of the game thing is kind of annoying! Anyone who actually likes baseball likes it pace. Now shorter commercial time I am all for but that means less time to go find snacks in between innings lol

Away vs RHP splits:

2017- .250 / .335 / .405 (78 wRC+)
2018- .250 / .335 / .375 (74 wRC+)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."