• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Patriots owner big fan of cheating

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The cameras did not belong to the establishment, but rather were put in place surreptitiously by the police pursuant to a warrant. They are therefore neither private property, nor in the hands of private citizens.

Whether or not the lawyers are successful at persuading the judge 1) that the tapes should not be admitted as evidence, and 2) that they should not be released, is a separate question. Tapes used in a criminal investigation normally are released to the public after a case is concluded, and that almost always happens if the tapes were actually used as evidence. I'm not aware of any exceptions to that.

If the tapes were not used as evidence because the judge excluded them, then whether or not the tapes are released to the public may depend on the reason they were excluded. I am personally aware of instances in which recordings/tapes/photos obtained by police during the course of a case were sealed permanently from public view.

I'm really tired of going around in circles with you, so...

Have a Blessed Evening!

I did not know they were the FBI's cameras, I agree then, that changes things. I thought they were security cameras, thus why I was arguing.

That said, I still think Kraft gets in trouble with the league no matter what.

I did not know they were the FBI's cameras, I agree then, that changes things. I thought they were security cameras, thus why I was arguing.

That said, I still think Kraft gets in trouble with the league no matter what.

Indeed, the fact that the proposed plea agreement states that he "would've been convicted in a trial" is huge and why he's not accepting anything yet.

Having a misdemeanor on his record and a trivial punishment is nothing; more important to him is his pride, and finding a way to minimize the shame he'll get from other owners...

Dude aint flying to Vegas in the afternoon just for a massage+handy. Hes a billionaire for a reason.

Dude could fly to Vegas every day and wouldn’t notice it.

When I use the term Las Vegas it’s pretty loose. Majority of the counties in Nevada have legalized prostitution.
We call this a synechoche, or a metonym

When I use the term Las Vegas it’s pretty loose. Majority of the counties in Nevada have legalized prostitution.

There are actually very few legal brothels in Nevada. Most of the prostitution that happens is in Las Vegas and Reno where it's illegal. Nobody wants to drive through the desert to find a legal place that's maybe one step above a trailer.

In other words, if Kraft went to Nevada he'd get serviced in a Vegas hotel illegally, not in some tumbleweed hellhole desert stop off an interstate.

Personally I don't give a shit. An owner who gets his pipes cleaned in a strip mall doesn't bother me; an owner who rips a franchise out of a loyal city like that POS Modell or an activist owner who insists on Johnny Football is a real problem.

The embarrassing thing for Kraft isn't having sex with a hooker; it's having sex with a hooker in a strip mall. A billionaire can't find an expensive call girl? Moron.

There are actually very few legal brothels in Nevada. Most of the prostitution that happens is in Las Vegas and Reno where it's illegal. Nobody wants to drive through the desert to find a legal place that's maybe one step above a trailer.

In other words, if Kraft went to Nevada he'd get serviced in a Vegas hotel illegally, not in some tumbleweed hellhole desert stop off an interstate.

Personally I don't give a shit. An owner who gets his pipes cleaned in a strip mall doesn't bother me; an owner who rips a franchise out of a loyal city like that POS Modell or an activist owner who insists on Johnny Football is a real problem.

The embarrassing thing for Kraft isn't having sex with a hooker; it's having sex with a hooker in a strip mall. A billionaire can't find an expensive call girl? Moron.

I’m talking about the bunny ranch. Lamar Odom and many others were able to make it there easily.

There’s 21 legal brothels in Nevada. Someone of Robert krafts wealth could very easily find them without driving through the desert to look for one.

I’m talking about the bunny ranch. Lamar Odom and many others were able to make it there easily.

There’s 21 legal brothels in Nevada. Someone of Robert krafts wealth could very easily find them without driving through the desert to look for one.

Lamar did make it there easily, making it out easily is a different story though.

You've obviously never been to 4th Street in Elko.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."