• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Tank Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I guess the pistachios are resting Blake. Cavs need to counter with resting Sexton and love.

Bulls at Phoenix tonight, do we want to put more distance between us and Chicago or do we want to drop into the second slot in the
lottery sweepstakes?

The Suns are trending upwards (6-4 in their last 10) and beating good teams while the Bulls have struggled with 5 straight losses after the post trade high wore off. I'm rooting for the Bulls to stem the tide and add some separation because their tank is coming in hot unfortunately with the Knicks coasting in the lead.

Bulls at Phoenix tonight, do we want to put more distance between us and Chicago or do we want to drop into the second slot in the
lottery sweepstakes?

I was thinking the same thing I vote for Chicago to win.

Schedule from here on out is brutal. We play Phoenix once and honestly that's probably the only win we'll see. I'm fine with them winning this one. Sucks going out every night and losing . . .

Schedule from here on out is brutal. We play Phoenix once and honestly that's probably the only win we'll see. I'm fine with them winning this one. Sucks going out every night and losing . . .

It actually is very good for evaluating the rest of the team. It will help us make more intelligent decisions this summer.

giphy.gif

Bulls win...we are alright...Cavs have a ton of tough games coming up

Bulls win...we are alright...Cavs have a ton of tough games coming up

Indeed, both Clips games, both Spurs games, and the final west trip will wrap up with us having a B2B @ GS, with them having an extra day rest.

When I saw that I figured it would be one of the few 20+ spread lines in history, although with us looking better and them looking worse than earlier/possibly resting players it might not even be a guaranteed/scheduled loss.

Last edited:

We officially matched the 19 wins we got in the dreadful '10-'11 season, with 10 games to go.

There are actually a lot of parallels to that season, with the key differences being Love and more real young talent/assets now. That Cavs team likewise played better towards the end of the year than most of the year, with some level of excitement when we got Baron Davis, and some signature wins against Miami and LAL.

We officially matched the 19 wins we got in the dreadful '10-'11 season, with 10 games to go.

There are actually a lot of parallels to that season, with the key differences being Love and more real young talent/assets now. That Cavs team likewise played better towards the end of the year than most of the year, with some level of excitement when we got Baron Davis, and some signature wins against Miami and LAL.

Well, we’d better get our Kyrie-equivalent...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."