• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Series #2 | Indians vs. White Sox | April 1st and 3rd

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Kluber is driving the tank

Get Lindor back in the lineup, add 2 of 3 of Mercado, CarGo, or Maybin and things will be fine.

Then make a trade for a good hitter and good reliver at the deadline and as long as the SP is healthy, we’ll be in great shape heading into the postseason.

It may look ugly now, but it’s an easy fix predicated on getting healthy and bringing a few guys up

Maybin is not a major league hitter either. I wouldn't count on him.

It's gotta come from the guys they have in AAA. Chang, Mercado then the guys on DL like Lindor, Kip, Zimmer.

Maybin is not a major league hitter either. I wouldn't count on him.

It's gotta come from the guys they have in AAA. Chang, Mercado then the guys on DL like Lindor, Kip, Zimmer.

I can promise u I would trust Maybin everyday before I would Zimmer at hitting a baseball. As of right now he has proven he isn’t a Major league hitter. Atleast Maybin in his career has been

Not sure exactly what people think they’re getting out of CarGo and Hanley this year, but I don’t expect it to be much until proven otherwise.

It's only 23 plate appearances over 5 games, but Moncada is finally looking like the #1 overall prospect he was touted as

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."