• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Series #5 | Indians @ Royals | April 12th, 13th, and 14th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Thank you for being brave enough to say so after a bad start.

You called it.

By the way, what drop in velocity? Are you sure this isn’t something you’re making up?

Something is off with the man. Drop in velocity? Maybe, but something is wrong.
Maybe he just lost “it”. Not ready to give up on him just yet.

Slow clap for Brad Hand.

When the Tribe failed to score in the 8th or 9th, this one was over...

Great come back after a devastating start to the game.

Pretty much everyone getting into the action on offense.

Excited for when Lindor, Kipnis, and JRam return to the lineup

As for Kluber, we have seen him have both slow April’s before and usually 1-2 stretches of 2-3 weeks per season we’re its just not working for him. Hopefully this is just one of those small stretches. I wouldn’t assume otherwise until it becomes seriously prolonged

Jram. Lol

Team is pretty trash right now. Luckily we took advantage of some BlueJays.

Brad Miller DFA'd, sounds like Kipnis will be back tomorrow

Shame they don't think he can play SS

Not time to panick its April but gotta admit Jose and Kluber are a bit worrisome...Jose hasn't looked the same since last July...I'm sure Kluber will pick it up but maybe the dominating pitcher we are used too won't be there?

Teams saw the writing on the wall because of a less than half mph drop in his fastball from 2017-2018?

That is...a take, for sure.

You asked if I was making up a velocity drip, which is why I provided numbers corroborating my claim.

I'm attaching a comprehensive article from an excellent writer raising other concerns about him going forward.

I'd recommend reading it before shitting on fans for stating the obvious.

https://everybodyhatescleveland.wordpress.com/2019/04/04/corey-klubers-most-troubling-issue/

You asked if I was making up a velocity drip, which is why I provided numbers corroborating my claim.

I'm attaching a comprehensive article from an excellent writer raising other concerns about him going forward.

I'd recommend reading it before shitting on fans for stating the obvious.

https://everybodyhatescleveland.wordpress.com/2019/04/04/corey-klubers-most-troubling-issue/

What was his average fastball speed in April only for the past three years?

A: the sample size is too small to definitively claim he’s lost juice

B: even its its small sample, stacked up against the past 2-3 years, it’s not that drastic of a dip.

On every level, this will need to be revisited in June or July before making sweeping Sky is Falling proclamations about the nature of Kluber’s velocity and stuff

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."