• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Your 2019 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That was quick.

Would have liked to see him get 100 ABs or so, make sure it was all good.

Columbus needs him to stay in the hunt.

Sportscoach stays getting hammered to the deepest part of the park

Sportscoach stays getting hammered to the deepest part of the park

I just said my opinion is all, if Lindor is ready and can contribute then I am all for being wrong. I just don’t want him in Cleveland before he is 100%

I just said my opinion is all, if Lindor is ready and can contribute then I am all for being wrong. I just don’t want him in Cleveland before he is 100%

Isnt playing in the minors essentially the same risk as the majors except you have a much better training staff in the majors?

So if he can play, why not call him up if he wont hurt the team? And one positions for sure you cant hurt the team anymore is SS, lol.

Isnt playing in the minors essentially the same risk as the majors except you have a much better training staff in the majors?

So if he can play, why not call him up if he wont hurt the team? And one positions for sure you cant hurt the team anymore is SS, lol.

Yes

No. The minor league teams play in lower gravity stadiums to be less taxing on the joints. This is why you never see injury reaggrevations until a player finished their rehab and gets back to their MLB team

This team is battling. Frankie should be back, maybe this weekend.
11-7 is a good start

11-7 without Frankie, Kipnis and losing Clevinger for 3-4 months.

Chill.

They’re gonna see what they got and assess. They’re in a really good spot.

Cannot believe the freaking Royals swept the Indians...

Gotta think that Hanley is going to be a DFA candidate if he doesn't pick up his play over the next 2-3 weeks. Can't really field anymore and he's not swinging the bat too well. 35 years old, might just be cooked at this point.

Hope he flips a switch on.

Looking through Kluber's numbers this morning, and nearly every peripheral number I can find is right in line with what he's done his entire career EXCEPT his zone%, which tell you how often the pitches he throws are in the strike zone.

After being at 47.9%, 48.8%, and 48.4% the last 3 years, he has dipped to 42.9% this year. That's a pretty dramatic drop albeit in a small sample size.

His stuff is still there, he's just not controlling it. His swing and miss numbers are the second best of his career, and he's getting players to chase outside the zone at the same rate he always has.

So, for anyone who thinks his stuff is gone, it's still there, he's just not controlling it.

Kluber was for sure not sharp on Sunday. At the same time, the home umpire was not giving him any borderline pitches in that 3rd inning

We have the same discussion about Kluber every April. Nothing has changed, he'll be just fine.

Glad to see Bauer and Bieber really carrying the load so far for our starters.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."