• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Odell Beckham Jr.,: Seatbelts Ruin Lives

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the Browns look better or worse after this?

• Browns got back to being a top 10 offense

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Browns will recover a but but it's too little to late to make the playoffs

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Odell wasn't the problem but he wasn't the solution either

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • The offense goes from bad to badderer, but the team stays the course

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Stefanski has to fall on his own sword

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Baker gets traded in the off season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D6irb-oW4AAnLPu.jpg

Beckham and Landry not at day 2 of OTA. Media going nuts...…..

Oh yeah, was watching some espn hacks at the gym talking about red flags etc. Bottom line, he's always done this, it's freaking ota's, and if Freddie and Bake don't give a rats ass then it ain't news.

Oh yeah, was watching some espn hacks at the gym talking about red flags etc. Bottom line, he's always done this, it's freaking ota's, and if Freddie and Bake don't give a rats ass then it ain't news.

Has anyone said or does anyone know WHY he isn't there? Does he just not want to go? Does he have something going on? Freddie keeps saying it's best for OBJ to "right emotionally and physically" before being with the team full time. Is he still emotionally struggling with the trade?

I am not super upset about him not being here, but obviously I would like to have him here. Build some connections with your teammates. Learn the playbook. Get some timing. Etc.

I just wonder WHY he isn't here, especially since he was just with the team yesterday? Is he really getting on a jet and flying in and out somewhere new every day or 2 or what?

Has anyone said or does anyone know WHY he isn't there? Does he just not want to go? Does he have something going on? Freddie keeps saying it's best for OBJ to "right emotionally and physically" before being with the team full time. Is he still emotionally struggling with the trade?

I am not super upset about him not being here, but obviously I would like to have him here. Build some connections with your teammates. Learn the playbook. Get some timing. Etc.

I just wonder WHY he isn't here, especially since he was just with the team yesterday? Is he really getting on a jet and flying in and out somewhere new every day or 2 or what?
Could be because Wednesday is the only day of the week open to the media.

Probably because he's an adult and can do whatever he wants with his life/career? Maybe he prefers to workout on his own terms and only appeared on the first day to meet the rookies, search for a home, etc. Or maybe not.

How many of the same people screaming about this would do any voluntary work for their job?

There's no need to know WHY. We know he's a diva superstar WR - but it's his passion, his work ethic, and his talent that got him to where he is now. I wish people (fans and media) would just let it go. It's only a story if he misses a mandatory session.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."