• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Dynasty Football League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I’d be down for discord.

Not FB messenger lol, I'd be fine with discord

I'll set something up by the end of the week and let you guys know.

I’m making Todd Gurley available for pick compensation and depth.... quality position players only..

Just an FYI, apparently I was wrong about taxi squad being automatically kept, so I will be increasing keeper spots to 40 to accommodate this. You may keep up to that many players. However, you will need to cut at least five of them before the draft begins if you want any draft picks. Once the draft is over, each team will be required to remove any non-rookies from their taxi squad and replace them with up to five rookies, so you will need to cut at least five players at some point.

Also, to clarify any confusion, the five open roster spots for draft picks must be open on your main roster, not your taxi squad. Picks won't automatically draft into the taxi squad, so move five of your keepers to your taxi squad to open up the necessary roster space and then swap them out with rookies after the draft.

I'll be sending out an email to the league about this tomorrow or Tuesday.

Just to clarify, If we dont add the players on our taxi squad as a keeper, they will stay there and not be purged?

Just to clarify, If we dont add the players on our taxi squad as a keeper, they will stay there and not be purged?

Any players you want to keep need to be set as a keeper, taxi or main roster.

You currently have forty roster spots (35 main roster, 5 taxi) and forty keepers. You can literally keep every one of your players. You should move five of your keepers to your taxi squad before the draft. Every team's taxi squad should have five keepers on it by Sunday.

You will then need to cut however many people from your main roster to create room for any draft picks you want to make. The draft is a default five rounds, but you may have more or less picks than that depending on whatever picks you acquired or sent away in trades. It's up to you to cut an appropriate number of players on your main roster to accommodate your draft picks.

After the draft is over, you will need to swap out the vets on your taxi squad for rookies. So in essence, you want to move five keepers to your taxi squad and then cut at least five players from your main roster, or just don't set them as keepers and they will automatically be cut when I do the purge on Sunday.

Let me know if you need me to clear any of that up.

I have 31 keepers at the moment, including some of my taxi squad, will that be okay?

I have 31 keepers at the moment, including some of my taxi squad, will that be okay?

Yeah, but you're going to want to move five keepers to taxi to maximize your picks. Any non-keepers on your roster will be cut on Sunday, taxi or no.

Yeah, but you're going to want to move five keepers to taxi to maximize your picks. Any non-keepers on your roster will be cut on Sunday, taxi or no.

Seems as though I’m missing all the picks I traded for this year...

Should have 2 1’s and 4 2’s but it’s only showing my 1 that I originally owned in the draft.

Willing to move all picks to get into the 1st round

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."