• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Golden penis... um whats it take?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bob2the2nd

member 32
Reaction score
okay.. i thought for sure there was a thread about this lurking somewhere but im a little confused about what it takes

I am up over 710 rep points, while at least 1 other member (the common man) has 693 rep points and he has a golden penis, while i do not. Im really curious what it takes to get one. Right now im much more worried about the cavs than this little marker, but it would be nice to have some clarification of what it takes.

You have to be over 63k reputation points. As I type this your only at 60,500. I just repped you and that put you over the top.

- Ben

Edited to add: Rep Power is the not the same as reputation points. Rep Power is how many points you give a person when you give them old school rep.

Last edited:
You should be stripped of your golden penis because of your avatar and sig.

so how do you give a person more rep power or whatever?

Rather than thank someone with the thanks button, instead click on the little "person outline" icon on the bottom left (just below the "Rep Power" numbers, and just to the right of the computer monitor icons).

Giving rep in this old school fashion awards rep points based on your rep power, which is more than a typical "thanks". You can leave comments or remain anonymous via this method. It will make sense the first time you try it.

Rather than thank someone with the thanks button, instead click on the little "person outline" icon on the bottom left (just below the "Rep Power" numbers, and just to the right of the computer monitor icons).

Giving rep in this old school fashion awards rep points based on your rep power, which is more than a typical "thanks". You can leave comments or remain anonymous via this method. It will make sense the first time you try it.

oooh, thats what that does. i always thought it was just like a thanks, i didnt realize it gave a person more rep power. hmmm interesting

What does it take you ask?

Bend over and I'll show you :chuckles:

*sarcasm*

Just paint urs bro. It'll always be with you that way and not only on RCF.

Ha. I never knew that either. Thanks! (secretly, strongerlaly)

You've been here since 06', your obviously not trying too hard...

You have more than twice the posts I do.

Anyway, do regular thanks go toward the penis, or just the little person outline thanks?

You have to be over 63k reputation points. As I type this your only at 60,500. I just repped you and that put you over the top.

- Ben

This probably a stupid question, but...
I see my rep power, but where the hell do I find how many rep points I have?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."