• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

davedugan43

Jarrett Allen's Friend
Reaction score
The Buccaneers released their new unis today. I don't know how I feel about them. I like the idea of merging the orange cream into their design, but I think it looks a little to XFL-like for me.

nfl_bucs12_576x324.jpg

nfl_bucs11_600x600.jpg

nfl_e_bucs11_600x600.jpg

Re: Around the NFL 2014-2015

Terrible. They look like one of the options on Madden when you're creating a new team/unis. Just awful.

Maybe they'd be salvageable with different font for the numbers, but right now they're a joke.

You might not know how you feel about them, but I certainly know how I feel about them ....

Wait a minute... THE LETTERS FLASH???? That is the most amazing jersey EVER! Those could be twice as expensive and still sell like crazy.

good job good effort on that Worilds transition tag steelers. I don't think they understand the cap sometimes, and surely paying a dude 9.75 for one year based on about 8 solid games is a sham. This means they'll end up having to double down and give him like a 5 year 40m deal in order to reduce his cap hit. For that amount of money he better be a monster.

Re: 2014 NFL Free Agency Thread

Patriots are by far and away his best destination to play. Come on, they're trying to win a Super Bowl (and maybe can if they get him), we'd be lucky to get in the playoffs. Situations are clearly different.

Judging by your avatar, it sounds like you've got an obvious agenda to push...

Who exactly will Brady be throwing to this year? Knock Edelman out of the equation and they're remarkably even weaker in that regard. Would not be surprised to see a major dropoff for them this year.

Who exactly will Brady be throwing to this year? Knock Edelman out of the equation and they're remarkably even weaker in that regard. Would not be surprised to see a major dropoff for them this year.

They'll be fine, most likely.

Dobson and Thompkins can play. I'm certain they'll draft a TE who can step in.

They nearly added Emmanuel Sanders last season, I'd imagine he'd be a good fit there again.

He was on the Jets, that rivalry is intense. So what if he thinks Belichick is a jerk, that doesn't mean he doesn't seriously think he's a great coach.

To use that as a serious reason why he wouldn't play there is absurd. That douchebag gets players to excel at the highest level. Who ever heard of Talib before he went to the Pats? He was basically a bust, and the Bucs just gave him away. He has 57 million reasons to thank that douchebag Belichick.

Patroits are pretty much trashed goods. They're not winning another super bowl anytime soon.

I'm not high on the Patriots, especially long term. Once Brady starts declining they are finished. They are certainly not the Patriots of 2007, or the Super Bowl winning teams. Still blows my mind how we lost that game to them last year. Good lord.

They'll be fine. Dobson is ready for a breakout year. He spent half the season trying to grasp their difficult system, and being worried about getting yelled at Brady ever 5 minutes. So, he wasn't able really to cut it lose for most the season. Before he got hurt, and was finally able to just play, he was starting to look like the big time receiver they've lacked for years.

Thompkins also fell out because of injury. Brady was basically only throwing to Edelman, because well, that's pretty much all he had left that was healthy.

And if the Gronk can come back healthy (I realize big if) then they're always going to be dangerous.

I'm not a Pats fan by the way. I wanted the Browns to land Revis obviously, but I just think he would, and should go there if he wants to win. If it's all about the money, then just go to the Raiders and be irrelevant for the rest of your career.

Patroits are pretty much trashed goods. They're not winning another super bowl anytime soon.

I agree, but try telling that to those who like to gag Belichick and Brady.

They were in the AFC championship game, with basically every single one of their best players (outside Brady) sidelined, and some how, you think WE have a better chance at the Super Bowl than them?

My gosh, people.... I want Revis here as bad as anyone else, but you are seriously delusional if you think coming here is better than going to New England.

They were in the AFC championship game, with basically every single one of their best players (outside Brady) sidelined, and some how, you think WE have a better chance at the Super Bowl than them?

My gosh, people.... I want Revis here as bad as anyone else, but you are seriously delusional if you think coming here is better than going to New England.

Which is really a testament to Brady and how good he is. Like I said, that team isn't much more talented and I'd take the Browns' roster over theirs (not including Brady obviously).

He does, he's proven in the past that he's a pretty big Brady fanboy. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but I'd argue that the Pats don't have much more talent, if anymore, than the Browns do. Only difference is that they have had better coaching and a HoF QB. Hall of fame QB covers a lot of talent gaps.

Granted I agree he'll likely end up as a Patriot simply because of the reputation, but I really don't think they're that much better (talent wise). Put Brady on this roster and I bet the Browns were more successful.

As far as going after RBs in FA, I'd rather just draft one in the mid to later rounds. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can get Williams from BC in the 3rd or 4th I'd be all over that.

It doesn't matter Doc. This entire conversation about who has better talent is irrelevant, because like you said they have a HOF QB, we have NONE! It's a QB driven league, and until we get one, we'll always be sloppy seconds in this league.

And once Brady retires, some of you act like Belichick is going to disappear suddenly. Until we prove to have a quality head coach, and QB, it doesn't matter what our roster looks like, we'll still be seen as the Clowns.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."