• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014 March Madness Tournament Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hows everyone's brackets doing so far?

How screwed is your's if Duke loses?

Game going down to the wire! Mercer up 67-63.

Thought I make a thread for the tourney.

Well North Dakota State put a big dent in my bracket. Mercer would basically destroy it. :chuckles:

This freshman stuff has made March Madness much crazier. These vet teams like Mercer can do damage against talented but young inexperienced teams.

Jabari Parker is 3-13 today. Ouch.

I'd still take him though.

Hope Jabari's performance makes him fall in the draft

I always love Dook losing to a double digit seed. I love it every year. And Parker was invisible. He will be a good pro, probably an all star, but he is no transcendent talent.

the quality of play is obv subpar but opening weekend of the tournament is my favorite time of the sports year. so damn exciting.

Had Duke as national runner up. If anyone needs me...I'll be sticking to football/baseball, thanks.

Mercer is in the same conference as Florida Gulf Coast - last year's "WTF" team. Going to start paying attention to whoever wins that conference in the future...

I really want to see Mercer play again because their offensive execution was incredible. They were going to the right places with the ball every time. They had great player and ball movement every time. I honestly have a hard time remembering a single "bad" shot that they took.

Arizona playing out of their minds right now. Down 10-2 to start, and have since gone on a 22-5 run.

Arizona playing out of their minds right now. Down 10-2 to start, and have since gone on a 22-5 run.

They have a really easy path to the Elite 8. I'd be shocked if they didn't make it at least there.

go-white-boy.gif

They have a really easy path to the Elite 8. I'd be shocked if they didn't make it at least there.

Yeah, I've got them in the final 4. Then again, I had Nebraska in the sweet 16 and they just got smoked by Baylor, so what do I know. Arizona is really good, though. I don't think many teams will be able to hang with their defensive intensity. If Creighton has a game where they don't miss from deep or Wisconsin puts up a battle in the elite 8 it could happen, but even without Ashley they've got to be the favorite out of the West by a fairly wide margin.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."