• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 College Football Season/Playoff Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
"Past his prime" version of Brent Musberger is a tough listen.

"Talking" version of Jesse Palmer is worse.

Brent has been "past his prime" for a long time now. Thank god ESPN threw him on SECN a year or two ago.

Brent has been "past his prime" for a long time now. Thank god ESPN threw him on SECN a year or two ago.
I did like him a lot better than I like Fowler now.

Early candidate for worst time management of the year for App St

App State with a colossal fuck up to end regulation. Yikes.

OT now.

Fuck Oklahoma and I'm mostly glad they are losing, but them getting beat takes a good deal of pop out of beating their ass on the road.

Fuck Oklahoma and I'm mostly glad they are losing, but them getting beat takes a good deal of pop out of beating their ass on the road.
We hate Oklahoma?

Wisconsin massively outplaying LSU, still scoreless.

This Wisconsin-LSU game is a yawner.

That being said, I would love nothing more than for Wisconsin to hold out for the win. They are seriously outplaying LSU right now and if not for a couple mistakes, could be up a lot more.

Could see the Bucks jump up to 4, maybe even 3, depending on what FSU does on Monday. And that's only if you assume that Bama and Clemson both win their games tonight.

This Wisconsin-LSU game is a yawner.

That being said, I would love nothing more than for Wisconsin to hold out for the win. They are seriously outplaying LSU right now and if not for a couple mistakes, could be up a lot more.

Could see the Bucks jump up to 4, maybe even 3, depending on what FSU does on Monday. And that's only if you assume that Bama and Clemson both win their games tonight.
Agree, although I hope the voters move Houston into the top 5 as well.

Agree, although I hope the voters move Houston into the top 5 as well.

Would love to see it, but I don't think they are going to make that large of a jump in one week. That being said, I see them in the 6-8 range when the rankings come out next week, as things stand right now.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."