• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Draft: Top Prospects

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jstock12

Sixth Man
Reaction score
I didn't find a thread about this but figured with the NCAA season already about 10 games in it would be nice to discuss.

So far it seems that the #1 consensus pick is Ben Simmons:

Some other top prospects:

Brandon Ingram
Skal Labisserie
Dragan Bender
Kris Dunn

So far I'm very high on Simmons. That kid can be a superstar with his skillset. Although he needs to work on that jumper.

Last edited:
Ben Simmons is basically doing what I thought LeBron would have done if he had gone to college for a year. Incredible to watch.

It's been a really fun season so far. Not just with prospects, but with great college players like Grayson Allen lighting it up for Duke.

Ben Simmons is basically doing what I thought LeBron would have done if he had gone to college for a year. Incredible to watch.

It's been a really fun season so far. Not just with prospects, but with great college players like Grayson Allen lighting it up for Duke.

Grayson Allen seems quite good! But same as with Sabonis Jr, I wonder how their limited athleticism and length will translate to the NBA.

Alex Len looks good. 15/10 so far. Looks really athletic.

Sabonis with 36 pts (on 16 FGA), 16rebs, 1blk against Tennessee :eek:

Grayson Allen seems quite good! But same as with Sabonis Jr, I wonder how their limited athleticism and length will translate to the NBA.
Oh, I don't believe in Grayson Allen at all as an NBA prospect. That's why I listed him as a great college player. I liked Sabonis last year, and he's stepped his game up even more this year. Big fan of his.

Is it me or is Murray pretty similar to Curry in the way he moves with and without the ball around the screens and the basketball court in general?

Last edited:
It seems like Skal Labissiere stock is plummeting.

Simmons and Sabonis with some more monster statlines.

36/14/4/1/1 and 35/14/4/3/1 respectively.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."