• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 NFL Off-Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Trent Richardson signed April 16 by the Ravens.

They cut him today.

Marvin Harrison was inducted into the HOF today.

Remember when he almost assuredly committed attempted murder and then only slightly less assuredly committed murder? Good times.

Meanwhile, Terrell Owens can't get in because he road on a bike at practice and poured some popcorn on his face.

I hate sportswriters. And Marvin Harrison is a scum of the earth human who doesn't deserve a single nice thing said about him for the rest of his life.

Marvin Harrison was inducted into the HOF today.

Remember when he almost assuredly committed attempted murder and then only slightly less assuredly committed murder? Good times.
Elaborate on this I forgot what the deal was. Was this the stabbing at the car wash? Did someone actually die?
Meanwhile, Terrell Owens can't get in because he road on a bike at practice and poured some popcorn on his face.
That is strange that Owens isn't in the Hall yet. But reporters have only a 1/33rd day in who gets in. It could be that he alienated so many of his former FO guys that no one will nominate him.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I decided to comment here. Was anyone else bothered by James Harrison calling the commissioner a "crook"? I realize he is unpopular and bashing him is in vogue. But, shouldn't defaming public comments like that be substantiated in some way? When has he stolen from someone? Did I miss that? If players think he has too much power or abuses it, they have only themselves to blame since their union negotiated the CBA on their behalf.

I guess I just can't imagine making a comment like that about the CEO of the company I work for and it not even raising much of an eyebrow.

Leveon Bell gets his suspension reduced AND doesn't enter the next stage of the drug policy.

Josh Gordon gets bumped up stages for smoking weed in college and not actually failing drug tests. Bell skips multiple test, doesn't get a full suspension, doesn't move up a stage.

Yes, Goodell is a crook.

That's what happens when Rooney's fist is so far up your ass...

Elaborate on this I forgot what the deal was. Was this the stabbing at the car wash? Did someone actually die?

http://deadspin.com/remember-when-marvin-harrison-was-implicated-in-a-shoot-1784882889

Long story short.

April 2008: A shootout took place in broad daylight in front of a car wash Marvin Harrison owned. The bullet casings found at the scene matched a gun owned by Harrison that was found in his office at the car wash. No charges brought against Harrison because the only witness was an unreliable low-level street thug who kept changing his story.

July 2009: The same dude involved in the first shootout, a drug dealer named Dwight Dixon, was shot dead in his car half a block from a bar Harrison owned in the same neighborhood. Police requested video surveillance footage from Harrison's bar, which had a camera pointed at the incident, and discovered that the tape was reportedly missing three minutes of footage, due to a blank section of the recording that began just as the suspect was about to come close enough to the camera to be identified.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I decided to comment here. Was anyone else bothered by James Harrison calling the commissioner a "crook"? I realize he is unpopular and bashing him is in vogue. But, shouldn't defaming public comments like that be substantiated in some way? When has he stolen from someone? Did I miss that? If players think he has too much power or abuses it, they have only themselves to blame since their union negotiated the CBA on their behalf.

I guess I just can't imagine making a comment like that about the CEO of the company I work for and it not even raising much of an eyebrow.
Coming from someone who has abused steroids for years and has been arrested for domestic violence.

Harrison is such a shit tier human being

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."