• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 WORLD SERIES Game #7 -|- Indians vs. Cubs -|- November 2, 2016 @ 8:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who wins?

• Yes, No

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Yes, No

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JFT

NBA Starter
Reaction score

640x360_2016_WS_se879847.jpg

We are humbled, yet we will win Game 7.

We do not care who our competitors are....we will win.

cle-indians.png

We have Tito...

vRW4pumr

We have Klubot...

Corey-Kluber-vertical.jpg

We have Miller....

gty_615339830_86064164.jpg

No need to say more. Game over Cubs.

Hendricks: Road starts, 7-6 3.00 ERA, gave up 11 of his 15 HRs, he loses pitcher duels, 0-8 including postseason. Just last start he allowed 9 baserunners in 4.1 innings.

If Klubot shows up who's to say we lose when this man is 0-8 in duels of 2 runs or less? Come on folks.

Kluber: 10-5 at Home, 3.24 ERA, and gave up 14 HRs at home, but in the postseason vs Cubs alone he's 2-0, 0.75 ERA, just 1 ER in 12 IP and 9 Hits with an astounding 15.00 K/B.

Shoes odds have to be on our side just a lititle here.

Kluber gave up an early one in a game 4. So no panicking early unless they explode like tonight.

I think the staff shows up, the worry for me is timely hitting. 4 out of the 6 games they've really lacked it, though of course one of the games they happened to win. But they've stranded a lot - even tonight. Need to find some magic tomorrow.

If you told me on Opening Day that we wouldn't have Brantley all season long, Gomes would be an injured shell of himself, Salazar would be coming off injury, Carrasco would have a broken wrist, and Jose Ramirez was our starting third basemen that we were playing in a winner take-all Game 7 of the World Series with our Cy Young Award winner on the mound at home against a 103 win team...

... I'd take it in a fucking heartbeat. One more win. Let's fucking go.

Tonight feels like Christmas as a kid... Will I get my NES or will I get a pair of socks and a Tiger electronic handheld?

So the poll...

That's fucking embarrassing.

Jeff Passan from Yahoo tweeted last night that there was a loud "Let's Go Cubs" chant throughout Progressive Field in the first inning. That should never happen.

I'm legitimately concerned that it may be close to 50/50 tonight at Progressive Field in terms of Tribe/Cubs fans. Mostly because only yuppie pricks from Chicago can feasibly afford the tickets on the open market right now. As remarkable as this season has been for a die hard Tribe fan like myself, watching the Cubs celebrate winning a World Series in Progressive Field with 15,000 Cubs fans cheering them on would be a serious punch in the balls. In Kluber we trust.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."