• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 ALDS | Indians vs Yankees

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only fitting you are making the threads.

Indians in 4, because im giving the yankees one, but comparing starters indians should sweep. Yankees have a great bullpen, but indians have a better one. Indians starters blow the yankees out of the water. Yankees only advantage is they score more runs, but i imagine when you compare playing in yankee stadium to playing in progressive the numbers even out.

Yankees are a good baseball team, indians are better. Plus the indians have Tito.

Doing some work from home, so I had First Take on. Kellerman and Stephen A just ejaculating everywhere over the Yankees, picking them to win.

Doing some work from home, so I had First Take on. Kellerman and Stephen A just ejaculating everywhere over the Yankees, picking them to win.
Oh, the media hype train is already in full force. Whatever. Let's win to shut them all up.

Argument in favor?

I could probably guess...

Kellerman: AaRoN JuDgE hItZ lOnG dOnGz

Stephen A: Aaron Judge is a dear, dear friend of mine

Hahahaha.

What’s your opinion on the series?

It's going to be a long, long month plus.

Indians in 5. Fucking hate the Yankees.

God, I just watched the preview and realized again why I don’t watch ESPN.

Their argument in favor of why the Yankees would win was that:

Kellerman: The Yankees have a great bullpen. Should go to it early and often. Literally didn’t say a word about the Indians.

Stephen A: Slobbered all over the Yankees and how excited he is about how young they are and that they’re good again. Nothing about the Indians.

It will be a much longer time in between times I’ve watched ESPN this time around and it’s probably been years. What a terrible fucking network.

Good guys in 5

L,W,W,L,W

:party smiley 004:

Hahahaha.

What’s your opinion on the series?

Series goes 4, at max. Think we leave Cleveland up 2-0.

Bauer matches up very well against them this year, and Kluber has always owned them.

Expecting Gray and Tanaka to go in games 1 and 2, in some order.

But a team who Ks a lot and relies on drawing a bunch of walks to put together multiple run innings isn't going to scare me when the team I root for walked the fewest batters in baseball this year, and just set an MLB record for Ks as a pitching staff.

Series goes 4, at max. Think we leave Cleveland up 2-0.

Bauer matches up very well against them this year, and Kluber has always owned them.

Expecting Gray and Tanaka to go in games 1 and 2, in some order.

But a team who Ks a lot and relies on drawing a bunch of walks to put together multiple run innings isn't going to scare me when the team I root for walked the fewest batters in baseball this year, and just set an MLB record for Ks as a pitching staff.

Severino threw 29 pitches. You don't think he goes on Friday?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."