• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Browns Regular Season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spydy13

NBA Starter
Reaction score
I figure it makes sense to start this for our ol' Brownies, and I'll kick it off with our "Bold prediction" for the year from ESPN's killjoy extraordinaire:

This will be the fifth consecutive season the Browns have three different starters at the most important position.

Quarterbacks DeShone Kizer, Cody Kessler and Kevin Hogan should all start games. -- Pat McManamon

Fuck that guy then. This is an excellent year to be a Browns fan. We've got some athletes on defense, a D-coordinator with some guts and a track record of success, a QB whisperer as a head coach, a WR whisperer who is up for the challenge, a QB with an actual arm and a tendency to stay in the pocket, and an offensive line that should be one of the best in the NFL.

We're young and it'll show, but GTFO with that nonsense that we're some rudderless team that will have 3 QB's starting.

Fuck that guy then. This is an excellent year to be a Browns fan. We've got some athletes on defense, a D-coordinator with some guts and a track record of success, a QB whisperer as a head coach, a WR whisperer who is up for the challenge, a QB with an actual arm and a tendency to stay in the pocket, and an offensive line that should be one of the best in the NFL.

We're young and it'll show, but GTFO with that nonsense that we're some rudderless team that will have 3 QB's starting.

I totally agree. I know that I've probably built up my expectations a little too high for this team, but this is the first time in awhile I actually feel optimistic heading in and am excited to see how we do.

I just thought it was funny that our beat guy goes with the "that's so browns" bullshit when every other team had "top defense" or "win the division" type of predictions.

The safe and easy bet is to do what Pat Mac did.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My biggest question about the Browns at the moment, is we have 10 OLine guys, 10 DLine guys and 4 QBs. It doesn't feel like their roster is truly set yet.

I am hoping they find a way to keep some of the guys they released. I kind of feel bad since we watched these guys all preseason and all of a sudden they are all gone for guys we don't know. We still haven't done our practice squad so moves are still waiting to be made

Our media is fucking miserable, because they've watched losing season after losing season.

They don't help the situation.

All networks should just clean fucking house and start new with younger talent who aren't as god damn miserable about EVERYTHING. There's just always a way for them to spin something negatively.

Our media is fucking miserable, because they've watched losing season after losing season.

They don't help the situation.

All networks should just clean fucking house and start new with younger talent who aren't as god damn miserable about EVERYTHING. There's just always a way for them to spin something negatively.

I've seen too much crazy shit happen in my lifetime to have the pessimistic attitude these people have.

NOW. I have -yet- to see that happen with our Browns, but inevitably it'll happen.

go browns. fuck the media.

Was going with 5 wins all pre season, but I am going to add a "homer win" to the total and put us at 6-10.
My bold prediction is that we will go 2-2 vs Bal and Pitt this year.
Also Corey Coleman establishes himself as a legit starting NFL WR.

On the neg side the offense still needs wrs and the D shows the secondary still needs work.

Keep it about the Browns/NFL and not @The Oi's anatomy.

My heart says 6-10, but my brain says 3-13.
We see some development in Kizer, but still take a QB with our top 3 pick, Kizer starts 2018.

Keep it about the Browns/NFL and not @The Oi's anatomy.
208062-p.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."