1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Ford F350 XLT 6.7L Turbo Diesel

Discussion in 'The Classifieds' started by Stark, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Stark

Stark King in the North

THE Ohio State University -- Columbus, OH
    So my dad is looking to sell his truck and we don't live in an area with a ton of motor traffic to actually see the thing out for sale and Craigslist hasn't turned out more for us than a few scammers from Bangladesh.

Figured I'd post here since there's a decent chunk of members that live in driving distance from Lima, so here goes.

"I'm selling a 2017 Ford F-350 XLT 6.7L Turbo Diesel. It's a super-cab, with an eight foot bed. Transferable extended 100,000 mile warranty. Just had the interior and exterior detailed. Rear-view camera.

I am asking $48,000 flat for the truck; please do not email me to try and lowball."

Miles: <12000
    Drive: 4WD
    Fuel: Diesel
    Transmission: Automatic
    Title Status: Lien

[​IMG][​IMG]

Feel free to respond here or message me if you have questions or want more pictures. He lives in Lima, OH, which is roughly:
    - 1 HR from Toledo
    - 1 HR from Ft. Wayne
    - 1 3/4 HR from Columbus
    - 2 HR from Cincinnati
    - 2 1/4 HR from Detroit
    - 2 1/2 HR from Cleveland
    - 2 3/4 HR from Indianapolis

Not expecting much of anything, but just figured I'd post anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheISHT

TheISHT Gold Star Member

I sold a Toyota Tundra on Craigslist for 35k to a guy who flew up from Florida, paid cash, and drove it back down. Also sold a couple tractors for 12k and 20k on Craigslist too.

That was when I was in NE Ohio. Lima will be a bit harder because it’s out there. I’d make sure it’s listed on Columbus Craigslist. Be cautious for scammers, but the truck looks real clean, I think you’ll sell it. Make sure to keep renewing your ad every couple days so it goes back to the top. One of the bad things is the amount of vehicles.

Also in your ad I’d put keywords of every type of truck make and type so it hits on those search terms.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  3. Zog

Zog Formerly Northstar. The Block, The Shot, The Stop

Try posting it on Facebook’s marketplace, much less likely to get scammers.

• Like Like x 1