• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Series #2 -|- Indians vs. Diamondbacks -|- April 7th, 8th, and 9th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BimboColesHair

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
1994.gif

chase11960.jpg

Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ

Game 1: 9:40 PM EST

i

Josh Tomlin

vs.

i

Shelby Miller

Game 2: 8:10 PM EST

i

Trevor Bauer

vs.

i

Zack Greinke (0-0, 3.60 ERA)

Game 3: 4:10 PM EST

i

Corey Kluber (0-0, 7.50 ERA)

vs.

i

Patrick Corbin (0-1, 4.50 ERA)

Projected Lineups:

Cleveland

1. Carlos Santana
2. Francisco Lindor
3. Michael Brantley
4. Edwin Encarnacion
5. Jose Ramirez
6. Yandy Diaz
7. Tyler Naquin
8. Yan Gomes
9. Pitcher

Arizona

1. A.J. Pollock
2. David Peralta
3. Paul Goldschmidt
4. Jake Lamb
5. Yasmany Tomas
6. Brandon Drury
7. Chris Owings
8. Jeff Mathis
9. Pitcher

Already looking forward to this.

Team feels so much different than last year.

Last year, it felt like we needed perfect pitching (which we often got) but this year's offense makes me feel few games will ever be out of reach.

Already looking forward to this.

Team feels so much different than last year.

Last year, it felt like we needed perfect pitching (which we often got) but this year's offense makes me feel few games will ever be out of reach.

With the fact we have good starting pitching, a good bullpen, and an offense that looks legit, I don't envy any team facing the Indians, there isn't a weak spot on this roster.

This could be a very 1995-ish team in terms of come from behind wins. Great bullpen and powerful offense.

Can't wait for more Indians games.

Can do without inter-league play though. :thumbsdown:

When did inter league games start happening this early?

And 2 homeruns in a game a few days ago which is completely why i posted that in the 1st place, wonderful accomplishment

He hit .186 last year and .187 for his career

When did inter league games start happening this early?

I think its a play to keep cold weather cities away from their own home for the first week or so of the season in an attempt to miss some of the weather problems that plague those places early on.

And the designated interleague week has been extinct for like 5 years now. Now the series' are all spread around. Think we play the Dodgers in a random homestand in a couple months.

Still some kinks...but I like it. Cleveland, both NYs, Boston, Pittsburgh, both Chicago teams, Detroit, Minnesota...those teams should all start out west or down south to start the season.

And 2 homeruns in a game a few days ago which is completely why i posted that in the 1st place, wonderful accomplishment

Still, let's not pretend he's actually a good hitter. You're still putting the bat in the hands of an inferior player. It'd be like if some team was dumb enough to put a bat in the hands of Michael Martinez.

Still, let's not pretend he's actually a good hitter. You're still putting the bat in the hands of an inferior player. It'd be like if some team was dumb enough to put a bat in the hands of Michael Martinez.
Never compare that bum again, or until he hits 2 homeruns in a game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."